Mine arrives tomorrow. I won't be home to sign for it unfortunately due to work committments. With luck it'll go to the local post office before the end of the day and I can pick it up in the evening before they close. Else, it'll be a Wednesday afternoon pickup. The question is do we disassemble the knee in attempt of prevention or wait until it's broken then "fix"? I'm rather handy so no issues with disassembling (don't let your springs go flying peeps ). The question is when is the ideal time to do so? I will definitely attempt to figure out the process of how the knee mechanism works and if there is any "safe" ways to move it. Hopefully there will be more info on the issue available within the next 24hrs and we may have a discernible fix and process. TBA on this front.