Takara (Sonokong) Brave Series "Seven Changer" for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by J Gargoyle220, Oct 23, 2012.

1. J Gargoyle220

J Gargoyle220 Well-Known Member

I checked the rules and saw that 2005 has a rule against posting eBay auctions, but the link provided was broken, so here goes. Sorry if I'm missing something, I guess delete the thread if you need to.

Anyway, as great a toy Seven Changer is as a kind of cousin to toys like Sixshot and Quickswitch, I'm just not super into vintage toys these days and would just as soon sell it. Only problem is, this stuff doesn't come up a lot on eBay, so I'm trying to post the auction a couple places to bring it to the attention of people who might have been in the market for the toy.

Just to help make the thread more legal, I'm open to cancelling the auction and selling outside of eBay for the right offer. I'm inclined to let the auction ride though, since I'm unsure of the item's value outside of knowing it should be pretty decent due to the item's condition and rarity.

Transformers Takara Brave Series Seven Changer C9 100 w Box Adult Non Smoke | eBay

Attached Files:

2. J Gargoyle220

J Gargoyle220 Well-Known Member

*bump* Hope I'm not being obnoxious here. About two days left to go, I know someone has to be looking for this guy. I've been to a lot of Botcons now, and don't think I've ever even seen one for sale in the dealer room.

3. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    Trade ya for it. I have one but it's not in good condition.