Takara Dramatic Capture Series

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by fartsniffer42, Oct 3, 2023.

1. Treadshot 2.0

Treadshot 2.0 Action Master

News Credits:
    My guess is that people will be selling the Buzzsaw from that pack, because Lazerbeak is actually a much more popular and significant character and if you didn’t get the Netflix pack, you don’t have the earth version of that mold. Plenty of people would probably be willing to trade.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Q Prime

Q Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Trailer, duh. This was the first Generations Optimus with a removable trailer ever, IIRC, so I reckon having a few extra grey bits on Prime that at best make him look more mechanical and at worst can be ignored or repainted is better than the first ever Generations combat deck after 35 years being one third the wrong colour.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Nagatem

Nagatem Sea sea sea sea sea sea sea sea seaconOooo

Definitely the correct color Optimus. I really don’t care much for the trailers especially when I have the Earthrise trailer and the original G1 trailer still already that I could just use.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No need to be an ass. Sure, Jazz will be a pain to offload since he’s been released so many times, but there’s nothing wrong with splitting sets if people are interested. A lot of people have never heard of Mainframe.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Nagatem

Agreed never heard of mainframe before the ark release, And honestly, the fact that Hasbro chose him instead of just making a robot mode still called Teletran one is kind of neat, but also hilarious Because they knew this was some action master or G2 deep lore, that a lot of people probably didn’t bother with thank primus/Arceus for TFwiki

Last edited: Jun 15, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Q Prime

News Credits:
    Action Master =/= G2

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nagatem

You do realize I wasn’t saying it was part of G2 right?, was just saying action masters, and G2 are deep lore for most people

• Like Like x 1
  8. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:

You're hilarious, really really are. Not only is reading comprehension difficult for you but I Already sold one. I have at least one more set Id like to buy ( I have two kids this is for them not me by the way and they are the ones that want this mainframe not me , despite them both having the ark set. ) I am offering to sell my two Optimus Primes, not offering to only buy Mainframe. ( of course if someone wants to offer thats fine too LOL )

And then there are all the post following yours from people, some who I have dealt with before LOL

• Like Like x 1
  9. jamarmiller

News Credits:
    Ebay:

yeah I posted this cause there was people in the thread that was asking for just the optimus and I only want mainframe.

But what do you mean By my post history ? I have always offered to help people. I live in Japan, I come back to the USA 3 times a year and I always offer to bring the stuff like this back with me on the airplane if I have room, to save on international shipping for people and I have done this many many times and I ask for no profit for me at all. All I ask is for is the shipping cost from Florida to your place in the USA. So what could you possibly mean by I'm well aware based on his post history that the favor would not be returned. Can you show me what you possibly could be talking about ? I am offering to sell this at standard retail price of that Optimus , plus shipping from florida ( not Japan as I would try to save you on shipping by bringing this back from Japan with me on the airplane ) to your place in the USA, how is that scalping ?

And if anyone Wants the entire set ( and I have space in my luggage ) , I dont mind picking up the entire set for you at retail price off of Amazon and bringing it back with me and shipping from Florida to save people on international shipping , just pay for the shipping from Florida to the USA. I will ask for NOTHING in return other than maybe the favor in return someday even though the likelyhood of something in the USA peaks my kids interest and I for some reason cant get it ) You must have me confused with someone else

• Like Like x 2
  10. Treadshot 2.0

Treadshot 2.0 Action Master

News Credits:
    If they really went hard on the trailer I would agree with you but it’s honestly kind of a trash trailer. Plus they put basically the same thing out like three other times

• Like Like x 1
  11. johnny48

johnny48 Shockwave’s biggest simp

I’m gonna get a set of G2 Jazz Toyhax labels and sacrifice either this one or the 5-pack to it. Not sure which one works better though…

• Like Like x 1
  12. Q Prime

News Credits:
    I mean, yeah, it wasn't an amazing trailer, but the fact that it was a trailer at all means I could live with some minor sacrifices to what was at that point the fifth or sixth G1-esque OP in a row.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Throway

Throway You'll never stop at one...

News Credits:
    We aren't gassing up the earthrise trailer are we

• Like Like x 3
  14. Jeddostotle7

Jeddostotle7 Well-Known "Member"

no, we're acknowledging that it was the first time they did something like a proper trailer for a Generations G1 Optimus (so people weren't gonna have the most rigid standards for it), and that even ignoring that part it's not absolutely terrible

• Like Like x 3
  15. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I can absolutely attest to how awesome you are, not only trading unwanted figures from Target sets, but also hooking me up with some hard to find items available only in Japan. I hope I can return the favor someday.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Sataninjaku

Sataninjaku Mass Nerderer

Ebay:
    Seems I actually owe you an apology, I looked, and I did confuse you for someone else. Sorry, man.

• Like Like x 4
  17. jamarmiller

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    no worries, thank you . If you ever need something from Japan, I would be more than happy to help you out, Just need the shipping cost and if you are willing to wait for one of those 3 times a year I return, I will even bring it back with me on the plane to save on international shipping.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Revan1307

Revan1307 Well-Known Member

Wish they put this on pre-order already

• Like Like x 1
  19. Fafnir72

Fafnir72 XYxInfinity

News Credits:
    It already is on PO. In Japan that is. Of course you need to deal with shipping cost.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Sataninjaku

Sataninjaku Mass Nerderer

Ebay:
    ^^ I did my own through In Demand in the UK, IDK how the shipping compares though