TAAO #7 5 Page Preview

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by General Tekno, Feb 3, 2017.

1. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

Well, Metroplex stomped on him. It's hard to measure what the effect would be of a small city stepping on you, but we can reasonably expect that the ground that Sixshot was standing on was softer than his armour, which is "made of dark matter extracted from the core of a collapsed star" (or whatever). So I imagine that most of the impact of Metroplex's blow would have been A) greatly dispersed over a very wide surface area (his foot), and B) redirected into the "soft" soil of the planetary surface, mashing Sixshot into it.

Still, it was enough to take Sixshot out of the fight.

zmog

2. ThePendulum

ThePendulum Active Member

Dude, Metroplex is a city bot. Pretty sure he can kill Devastator without trying too hard. Exception is Sixshot's plot armour.

3. raindance773

raindance773 Well-Known Member

Devastator's size has been pretty consistent at larger than skyscraper sized buildings. My post was saying Strika should have been like Sixshot on a smaller scale. Strika shouldn't have caught his punch, let along deflctced it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    Man, the amount of whining and crying over Strika catching Devastator's punch is hilarious.

She didn't punch him and kill him, she didn't erase his atoms and make him gone forever. She caught a punch. Not the end of the world. She's a solid mass of strength, she can block an attack from a combiner. Not go toe-to-toe, just block.

• Like Like x 1
  5. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

I disagree. "Just blocking" an attack by a combiner is a pretty huge thing. Even by the standards of strong Transformers, catching a punch from Devastator with no ill effect, and then casually cracking wise about it, is a bit extreme. It basically devalues combiners, and while Strika has always been a bruiser type, this seems overstated.

Though I guess I'll have to read the comic to see what happens in the next panel.

zmog