T.F. Allen's Sales

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by T.F. Allen, Jul 17, 2021.

1. T.F. Allen

T.F. Allen Better known everywhere else as Theatre Josh

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    I have a few scattered figures from various toylines for sale. I will endeavour to update this thread whenever I sell a figure, be it here or elsewhere, so if it's still listed here, it's very probable that I still have it and would still gladly accept money for it, even if it's been years since this thread has seen activity or I have been on this site. So if you're interested in something, send me a PM!

Prices are negotiable, within reason, and do not include shipping unless noted. I will ship within the continental US and possibly to Canada upon request. Pictures can be provided upon request; I'm just not in the mood to take dozens of them right now. All items are loose and complete unless otherwise noted, and I probably have instructions for nearly everything. If you particularly care about the instructions, let me know and I will double-check. Otherwise, I will include them if I have them.

I regularly attend TFCon USA (and sometimes Toronto), so if you plan on being wherever it's going in the states, let me know, and it's possible I can deliver the figure in person and forego shipping. I'm happy to put something on hold and accept payment in cash at the convention.

Anything priced under $10 is highly negotiable if you buy something else.

Toys:

Robots In Disguise (2001):
    Wind Sheer - free if you buy something else, just ask, otherwise $5
    Skyfire - free if you buy something else, just ask, otherwise $5

Cybertron:
    Thunderblast (junker, backpack has been sliced off from the main body, no missiles, cyber key code cleaned off) - $4
    Hot Shot gun and missile - $2

Animated:
    Bumblebee (junker, missing whatever attaches to the ball joints on his legs and forms his car roof/windshield, and his turbo boosters) - $5

Fall of Cybertron:
    Shockwave - $8

Prime:
    RID Voyager Megatron (custom painted silver, with D-05 Pharaonic upgrade kit and Shapeways prongs from I forget who) - $60
    First Edition Voyager Optimus Prime (custom painted silver, with red over the brown plastic used for parts of the vehicle mode, includes Dr. Wu head and Shapeways weapons and smokestacks) - $45
    Get both for $95 shipped!

Miscellaneous paperwork (basically free, just PM me):

G1 Instructions:
    Dirge
    Megatron
    Hound
    Ultra Magnus
    Swoop

G1 Tech Specs:
    Wheelie
    Outback
    Seaspray
    Swoop (slightly torn, but nothing is lost)
    Hound
    Dirge
    Tailgate

I also have numerous G1 catalogs and Robot Points, along with two Reflector order forms.

Comics ($3 each, or free with toy purchase, these issues have no value to me, just take them):
    IDW Beast Wars "The Ascending" Issue #2 (Cover B)
    IDW Movie Prequel Issue #1 (Free Comic Book Day Cover)
    IDW Movie Adaptation Issue #2 (Cover A)
    IDW Robots in Disguise Issue #31 (Regular Cover)
    Dreamwave G1 War & Peace Issue #6 (Covers A & B)
    Dreamwave G1 Prime Directive Issue #5 (Cover B)

DVDs:
    Energon: Shockblast Unleashed (damaged cover insert, fresh DVD case) - $3
    Energon: Omega Supreme - $5
    The Transformers: The Movie 20th Anniversary Special Edition Sony DVD (signed by Gregg Berger, Dan Gilvezan, and Flint Dille) - I will entertain any offer

Last edited: Nov 4, 2023