synopsis of the infinite crisis lead in stories

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Lumpy, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    anyone know a good synopsis? i couldnt afford to read everything, so i just got the omac project...and while im at it, is there one for house of m? was that even worth it? i almost started it, but now since its over, i was thinking about maybe getting a trade...

2. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

Dunno about IC.

HoM. Basically just "Avengers Disassembled" is the 1st part leading into it, followed by the last 4 or so issues of the previous Excalubur series.

3. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    thanks...i found a decent coverage article in the infinite crisis thread on page 4...that newsrama stuff has me all set....41 pages of reading to do to make sure i know eveyrthing from all the tie ins...but thats why God invented the internet...to help me be a geek fro a little cheaper...

4. Switchblade

Switchblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    House of M's not worth it. It was a horribly-paced mess that had one good moment at the end. The Decimation stuff that happened afterwards is proving to be pretty good so far, but HoM itself was crap.

5. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

News Credits:
    go t oDC's webpage. Look for the Crisis Management section

6. beatnik poe

beatnik poe Veteran

I'm finding myself caught up quite well having bought Identity crisis and the new anthologies of the miniseries that lead in to Infinite crisis. They include not just the six issues of the miniseries but also tie in issues for each respective miniseries. DoV contains four superman stories along with the day of vengeance stuff. Omac Project contains the Countdown to infinite crisis and the omac books and the wonder woman issue where she crosses the line...