symbols needed for 3rd party figures

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by ultra badness, Aug 8, 2016.

1. ultra badness

ultra badness Well-Known Member

Hi

Ive taken a rather large leap into the dark side! Already had FT Soar (got him cheap), and loved him. Came into some money and decided to buy some MPs. Went totally FT 3rd party. Ive got Stomp, forager, and grenadier coming. So Im going to need to insignia for this lot.

Whats my options? Preferably i want standard red or purple, raised would be quite cool bit not a deal breaker. Being cheap is, however. This 3rd party malarkey aint cheap! Oh and im in the UK.

Cheers

2. Honesty

Honesty honestly, Honesty!

News Credits:
  3. Slave IV

Slave IV more wealth than you can imagine!

4. Honesty

Honesty honestly, Honesty!

News Credits:
    Slave is right. However if this is your first time venturing into labels, I would recommend highly.

There are other kinds, like water slides and dry transfers. They'll look better (if you don't mess up and place perfectly on a perfectly clean spot on your figure) and look more like tampos from the factory. They require a little more skill though and can look rather grody if you mess up/end up nicking it with your finger nail or something and scratching it.

Out of all the options, I still prefer reprolabels/ToyHax the most. They're easy on, easy off. No mess. They can also look pretty damn killer depending on how they're placed and your "skill level"/sticker-fu. What I like to do is, take either the end of a needle (or the pointy end - be careful!!) and trace along the lines of the symbol. This will make the symbol pop even more and look more like a factory tampo.

5. MpCollector81

MpCollector81 Banned

I'm sure I've asked this before but where do I buy DRY RUBS? When I hear dry rub I think stickers- you know because they're dry and you rub them on with your thumb.

Water slide!? How can you put a water slide on a Transformer!? They're huge!

6. Optimus Dime

Optimus Dime Transform and Roll Out!

I like the Ocean Dry Transfer you can buy from BBTS. I think they look the most like a tampo symbol.

Best Regards,

7. GR1ML0CK

GR1ML0CK Dinobot Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    This times 10! Went dry transfer and will never go back. Spend all that money on these toys might as well put some tampos on them. Ocean is the way to go

8. batfan007

batfan007 Double the Dragon

News Credits:
    you can buy sheets of Autobot stickers and Decepticon ones on sheets that have multiple stickers in different sizes (on the one sheet) printed on reflective metallic looking sticker sheet for around $5 on ebay.

I have some I used on my various toys that don't have faction symbols for whatever reason.
    It's the same type of sticker you get on official stuff. When you get the metallic ones that is, not the non-reflective ones.