Swindle for 2012 HOF

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by MegaMoonMan, Feb 23, 2012.

1. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Exactly, and so are the comments I made about foul play, so I really hope people don't read that shit & start freaking the fuck out over it. Not that I'd be surprised if users did that haah, but its all good.

Plus, Megatron was never exactly one to play fair either. Him & Swindle would probably have gotten along quite well in either show.

2. Computron34

Computron34 Always Tired

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    They have nothing better to do.

3. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    On the weeks for final voting, someone creates a macro script that repeats votes on the Hasbro HoF voting site. It uses IP spoofing to bypass the one vote per day rule.

4. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, I voted on Cybertron.ca too, but I go there several times a day, so it seemed fitting, especially given how few votes it got anyway compare to here.

That script shit is stupid as hell though. They should just charge people something like 5 cents, and then require us to pay via our credit cards when doing so. Swindle'd win for sure that way.

5. Keith Prime

Keith Prime Advanced Engineer

News Credits:
    That won't work, 'cause then people like me, who don't have credit cards (I outright refuse to get one), can't vote.

6. Hursticon

Hursticon Emissary of OZformers.

News Credits:
    I voted on TFW2005, Seibertron, Allspark & TFwiki as I am a member of those sites, but really only ever interact on OZformers and TFW2005. :cool: 
    Mind you; if we Aussies were offered a chance of submittal via our own local forum, I wouldn't have had to go to such an extent. :rolleyes: 

I don't vote for Beast Wars characters 'because we've got the numbers', I vote because I like them and I don't consider anything in life to be a sure bet so I'm thankful that we've been so fortunate to have had the entrants we have; things working to our favour or not. :thumb 

I would honestly have to laugh if someone went to the extent of padding votes by creating clone accounts, or exercised their '1337 H@x0r' abilities - They're just bloody toys and it'd be quite pitiful if someone was taking the HoF that seriously. :tongue: :D 

7. Starfire22

Starfire22 :D

News Credits:
    Is my sig the right size?

8. Keith Prime

Keith Prime Advanced Engineer

News Credits:
    It looks to be the right size: 30k, 500x214 (actually, it's smaller than required, which is fine). But is that your hosting site or the creators?