1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Sweet deal - Check this out - Interest?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by AdamWojcieszak, May 6, 2008.

1. AdamWojcieszak

AdamWojcieszak Well-Known Member

Ok, made ya look but for real -

I had some problems with my neck that forced me to quit working for a few months. Anyhow, all is now good - and I have an investor for the Optimus Prime project of yester-year...

So, that being there, would anyone be interested in a larger Optimus Prime sculpt? It wont transform - I mean I guess I could do it that way but it'd be a lot more expensive for all of us

But who would be interested - this is a serious interest thread. Not that you're tied into it, but I am going to be putting out a project of a high standard with a lot of pieces going in to this...

So if you'd be interested or want to get on a mailing list, PM here or Email me directly at SiqzAdams@yahoo.com with "Transformers" in the title.

And as before, it will start with Prime, then another figure every so often.

Thanks everyone, and to the Mods - the site has chaned a bit since my last visit (nice work by the way) so if this needs tobe moved, please do so, just please shoot me a note letting me know if at all possible?

Adam