Sweet deal - Check this out - Interest?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by AdamWojcieszak, May 6, 2008.

1. AdamWojcieszak

AdamWojcieszak Well-Known Member

Ok, made ya look but for real -

I had some problems with my neck that forced me to quit working for a few months. Anyhow, all is now good - and I have an investor for the Optimus Prime project of yester-year...

So, that being there, would anyone be interested in a larger Optimus Prime sculpt? It wont transform - I mean I guess I could do it that way but it'd be a lot more expensive for all of us

But who would be interested - this is a serious interest thread. Not that you're tied into it, but I am going to be putting out a project of a high standard with a lot of pieces going in to this...

So if you'd be interested or want to get on a mailing list, PM here or Email me directly at [email protected] with "Transformers" in the title.

And as before, it will start with Prime, then another figure every so often.

Thanks everyone, and to the Mods - the site has chaned a bit since my last visit (nice work by the way) so if this needs tobe moved, please do so, just please shoot me a note letting me know if at all possible?

Adam