swampflight

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by jtuarus, Mar 12, 2008.

1. mykticon

mykticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sold him a Beachcomber and it couldn't have gone smoother! Thanks again...

2. Fortress Prime

Fortress Prime Guardian Robot

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    made a trade with swampflight and it worked out great!
    Got a nice figure in the trade.
    Hope to do it again sometime

3. rob_charb

rob_charb Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Traded him a Superion from Uni 2.0 for an Animated Arcee and Sentinel and he threw in a Legends Prowl as a bonus! Great guy to deal with, great communication and very pleasant. Highly recommended!

4. Demonss

Demonss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Traded with Swampflight yet again.. And once again a great guy to deal with!

5. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I came upon a deal to buy his Trypticon and Metroplex on Dec 1st, but cause it was late on Saturday and SELLER refused to take payment via paypal, I had to wait until that Monday Dec. 3rd to get a cashier's check from the bank and get it mailed out. The seller e-mailed me on the 11th and states that some one else had bought the items and his payment was sent. The seller then tried to sell me his other items. I told seller to send me my money back as per USPS postmark dated the 28th. It took seller 17 days to get my check in the mail.

Seller is very rude and pushy. He claims that he has no way to send pictures of items, and does not have the money to go buy a camera to take pics. Come on I bough my 4 year old daughter a hello kitty camera for christmas it was 15 dollars. Seams funny that on another Board his just posted the other day its still for sale and is no longer posting on this web site, but is using his feedback off this site to con other fans out of their money