SW Saga Clone Gunship - sweet Clone Wars repaint

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Los, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

I'd buy one of those worthless laying/prone troopers from the 3-packs if it came with a gun turret. Sheesh.

I stumbled across the Ephant Mon/AotC Clone Pilot assortment once. I bought one Ephant and three pilots, one to keep sealed and two to open to pilot/arm my lone AotC Gunship. I did see one lone pilot languishing in a Walgreen's in early '04, but passed due to the $7.99 price. At the time, I still only had the one AotC Gunship, having passed on the Clone Wars version (meh, IMO). Even so, I thought better of it, went back to get him, and he was gone. Stupid-ass.

I'm about ready to crack open that third one that's still sealed somewhere and pay through the nose to get one more, just so I can equip either the RotS or this Gunship. If they'd just gone and stuck the turret in with the RotS pilot, I'd have more than I needed. Between the regular and black, I bought like 9 of 'em.

2. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Nice!

3. DeathFrogurt

DeathFrogurt The frogurt is cursed!

Now I feel like a punk for finding the ROTS gunship, and finally opening it after two weeks of debating whether or not to return it and get some spare cash. Now I have to figure out how eBay works and hock it to justify buying another one. Nuts.

4. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Fuck me. I went ahead and pre-ordered it from TRU.com just to be sure. Bad enough it's $45, but by the time you add tax and shipping it's $58 and change! Pretty confident I'll find one on the shelves first and end up canceling the preorder, but I ain't takin' no chances with that one.

5. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Man, I have two ROTS gunships that I havent opened yet. I want one just to display with figures and the other to suctomize, but I'm wondering if I should just skip my custom and sell the extra to finance this new one.