Superlink - Episode 2 question.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Recall, May 11, 2009.

1. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    I'm (trying) to watch TV-Nihons fansubbing attempt of Superlink and its pretty awful. Insane amount of incoherent sentences and general WTF! I think the American version of Energon at least made a little more sense.

At the end of Episode 2 you see Scorponok rising from the ground with i'm guessing Alpha-Q (even for the japanese all the voices sound the same and i can't yet tell who is saying what off screen) narrating it.

When this line appears on the screen..."Next time we will this boy?"

WTF! its an incoherent questrion and secondly what the hell is being said at the end of the episode, just so I haver a vague attempt of understanding whats going on leading into the third?

Thanks.

2. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

Dude, just watch Energon. haha It's in english....

3. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Whether it's dubbed or subbed, it's pretty awful. The show won't show any improvement just stop watching right now. None of it will make a lick of sense.

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    That would only make things worse.

The English dub frequently omits important lines of dialouge, important plot points and also just loves to fill every second with pointless yammering, and if that's not enough even the proffesional translations are riddled with translation errors. Then there's the unfinished animation.

Superlink is really bad, but Energon is far worse.

Exactly, something I wanted to mention in my "What did you like about Energon?" thread (but neglected to because, well, it wasn't something I liked) is that it keeps ending... then just keeps going!

But when dealing with subs (bear in mnind, I'm already giving the show far too mmuch credit) tehre can sometimes be translation errors and just spelling errors. the "?" could've been intended to be a "!" for example.