Super Smash Bros for Nintendo Switch

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by pinoy78, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Ismaeel Kamal

Ismaeel Kamal Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  2. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Oh yeah, those are great!

Gotta say though, someone out really loves Marth;
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  3. Fallout

Fallout a dude he can't lose when lives on love

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    you fool, that's cloud.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Gaastra

Gaastra Well-Known Member

News Credits:

• Like Like x 2
  5. TheWarPathGuy

TheWarPathGuy "The Raptor race will return!"

I after sitting down for awhile I thought up a DLC character for smash. I brainstormed a trailer.

• Ryu is fighting Ken, but Ken gets the upper hand.
    • Ryu is grounded
    • Before Ken could finish him he is pulled away.
    • A portal summons below Ryu sucking him in.
    • Ryu arrives at an familiar arena.
    • Ryu sees a 4 women Blue, Green, Red and Pink chained. Also a beast behind him.
    • He sees a person with a skull like samurai helmet sitting in a throne wielding a hammer.
    • The person in the throne says "Round one. FIGHT!"
    • A portal of fire appears and throws out Ken's body.
    • Someone else jumps out following Ken
    • A yellow ninja appears and throws a rope with a spear attached, shouting "Get over here!"
    • As soon as he throws the spear a freeze frame happens and introduces this mastery character...

SCORPION!
    "Seeks Vengeance!"
    • The trailers ends with Scorpion defeating Ryu. Shao Kahn shouts: "Finish him!"
    • Before he could do that...
    • a blue ninja summons himself using ice.
    "For the Lin Kuei..."
    • Isabelle is shown hugging Scorpion's legs. To which he says "Can we not do it in front of the dog?"

What ideas do you have for Smash trailers?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Hmm.

We overlook a majestic green field, itself part of a large plain. The grass flutters in the wind. A small figure meanders through the grass, chasing butterflies and appreciating the flowers. They look over the hill, gazing over this vast beautiful land... and spy fires burning in the distance. Promptly, they dash off towards the commotion.

A violent change of pace. Lucina, Chrom, Robin and Corrin are locked in a fierce battle with the Rathalos. Glancing blows are exchanged; the Rathalos can't quite land a hit, but the swords and magic blasts aren't fazing it much. But then the tides turn when the wyvern scatters them with a fiery blast, and then catches someone with a swipe of its tail. Sensing weakness, the monster advances on the downed FE peep, who can only look in horror as the burning maw closes in-

BOOM! A meowlotov cocktail catches the Rathalos on the face, staggering it. Amazed, the FE looks around to see a figure dash by, leaving them a Vigorwasp to recover with. Boldly standing between them and the monster, the little figure reveals itself.

THE PALICO IS PURR-OISED FOR BATTLE!

And then gameplay footage, showing off the Palico using quick wits and gadgets to outmanoeuvre more monstrous opponents like Bowser and Ridley, showing off its goofy side and cat puns, culminating in summoning the elder dragon Valstrax; the Palico just barely gets out of the way itself as the monster meteors through the stage!

Back at the plains, Chrom slices off the wyvern's tail, and the crew breathe out in relief as Rathalos is sent running for the hills. The Palico meows in delight and starts doing its dopey little dance, much to their exasperation.

• Like Like x 2
  7. TheWarPathGuy

TheWarPathGuy "The Raptor race will return!"

If your favorite character was in smash what will they play like?
    I made a trend for it!

8. Gaastra

Gaastra Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe spoilers

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tigran

Tigran Well-Known Member

I have my doubts. I personally think lots of people are jumping the gun on some of the things as it is.

10. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    i'm going to have fun with this.
    I always have to be a debby downer for rumors and leaks because I WANT to be proven wrong. I definitely see a Dragon quest character and STEVE being possible, but Doomguy and ninja ryu…. they're legacy characters but... GEEEEEEEZZZZ, connections to bouncing "volley balls" and "shooter mortal kombat" seems VERY out-of-the-ballpark.....but I can see this being plausible just because these specific characters been around for ages starting on Nintendo.

it's also strange how Gamexplain is talking about this rumor when they typically avoided every other rumor INCLUDING the grinch leak. only time will tell.

trust %10

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Tkemert20

Tkemert20 「私は眠い」

News Credits:
    This whole "season pass leaked" thing solely depends on the other details of the "leak" being legit. Take it all with a grain of salt. If we see
    Erdrick
    get in and he has the color palette's listed in the leak and those other new games get announced for that and
    Ninja Gaiden
    , then it's legit. Otherwise? It's all hearsay tbh.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Eric

Eric Per sempre marciamo.

News Credits:
    That's why I'm not trusting any leaks or "rumors" until we hear something from Nintendo, Bandai-Namco, or Sakurai himself.

• Like Like x 3
  13. xolta

xolta Well-Known Member

After the grinch leak i don't trust any rumors until there is official news.

• Like Like x 2
  14. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    So is anyone trying to clear the challenge boards? have any suggestions for the "KO 3 in cruel smash" board piece?
    i like the way you guys think! *holds hand out for High-Five*

• Like Like x 2
  15. unsnaggedtea76

unsnaggedtea76 Well-Known Member

I would recommend dropping off the stage just enough to recover repeatedly until three have at least fallen off. That's how I didn't at least.

• Like Like x 1
  16. CyberBlade507

CyberBlade507 Well-Known Member

Honestly, I started being skeptical of leaks back in 2005 when this came out:

That was back when there were less enthusiasts running around and fewer freely available (good) tools. Nowadays it's a different ballgame and it's never worth getting emotionally invested in a supposed leak. Anyone else remember the fake Switch controllers (based on a real Nintendo patent) where both 3D rendered and 3D printed hoaxes were going around from separate people? There are even people who will fake gameplay footage of specific games (like this one) these days:

It's just too easy to make a fake these days whether text, image, or even video. There's too many tools to create with, too much information to fashion false connections from, and too many people bored and skilled enough to do it.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Tigran

Tigran Well-Known Member

My favorite part of the *leak* is it’s own contradiction that most choose to ignore.

Steve was going to be put in but as held back! Yet it’s *supposedly* Joker’s and DQ’s info that they’ve found.

• Like Like x 2
  18. xolta

xolta Well-Known Member

God that nintendo on thing took me back to highschool when i was so hyped for what ever the revolution was going to be, thanks for the blast form the past.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Tkemert20

Tkemert20 「私は眠い」

News Credits:
    To be fair there were up to 30 placeholder slots in Ultimates data, three of them being DLC characters and two of them being scrapped characters. It's hardly a contradiction when there are
    Microsoft-related franchises
    referenced in the game's data as scrapped Spirits too. If
    Steve
    was worked on in advance but saved for later, it's not out of the realm of possibility to scrub his data from these updates coming out; it kinda lines up with what all the credible leakers have been saying too.

And there's nothing "supposed" about
    Joker and Erdrick being in the files, its there and pretty blatant. Jack = Jack of all trades, Jack Frost, Joker/Jack playing cards. Brave is very literally the DQ protag's name in romaji.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Tigran

Tigran Well-Known Member

So they put in a code name for Joker to somewhat hide his identity, but for
    Edrick,
    put in a code name that SCREAMS who it is?

This really is Grinch leak all over again.

• Like Like x 2