Super "original" thread idea i havent seen yet

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by jmannrock, Apr 22, 2017.

1. jmannrock

jmannrock Failed Knight of Primus

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    I've seen many theories as to the fate of Bee and most of them say that he's going to die and become a Prime.

Why not Zoidberg? I mean, why not TFP?
    Bee dies and falls into the well of sparks. And is reborn, anew, but stays a scout until the end of the episode where he is promoted to warrior. Why hasn't anyone thought this? To me, it makes the most amount of sense for the Bayformers. Bee is Bee again, and can speak for the spin-off and nobody's feet are stepped on with him becoming a Prime. Just my theory.... But who's to say?

2. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    I believe most of us are aware it could go like that but I doubt it's gonna be exactly like that and he doesn't have to become a Prime to be a leader,he can just be like in RID with Optimus like a sort of guide and mentor because he will surely step down from leadership after this one.And by the way...he doesn't have to get his voice back for the spin-off because it's a prequel.We know that from an interview but sure it can go similar with what TFP did and Bee can become the Golden Knight Of Cybertron after.

• Like Like x 1