Super Link's Galvatron is pure awesome!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Recall, Dec 3, 2009.

1. New Soundwave

New Soundwave SUXXOR

Oh yes, Galvatron kicks serious ass in this series, more powerful than any other version of Galvatron imo

2. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    As has been stated by numerous people, Energon did have a messed up dub, but the show's worst problems go beyond that.

Personally, my favorite episode of Energon was the one where Shockblast first shows up.
    They build him up as this psychotic mass murderer, only to go and throw it all away in the following episode.
    I also thought the special was hilarious, too.
    Mini Unicron doing a shining finger = win.

3. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I view Superlink/Energon as the opposite of Armada - Armada started terribly but became brilliant at the end, and Energon started brilliantly but became absolute dross at the end. Such a shame, because Energon has some superb figures that are well worth tracking down; as has been stated, the Superlink Galvatron toy is an amazingly good one.

4. Black Convoy

Black Convoy Proudly Peruvian Transfan Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    SL Galvatron is my second favorite Megatros after BW/BM Megs.

Superlink was, for me, the best modern series so far. Armada was terrible, and Galaxy Force/Cybertron was too repetitive. Animated was another disaster, well just for me.

I have watched Energon too, and it's true, they re-wrote and added several dialogues. The voice cast was bad too. Superlink really was enjoyable to watch every week.

I never get ired of watching the final battle against Unicron. It's even better than in the 80's movie!

5. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    I actually prefer the Hasbro one, I just like the color scheme more overall, to heck with size. Although we're all right in a sense, any version of that design is really good.

6. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    This would be the battle in which Optimus and Unicron run around on solid magic clouds that appear in space because goshdangit they needed a flat surface to fight on.

7. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    My only issue with Superlink so far is the awful, awful intro and outro songs. Galaxy Force's were awesome then again it was a series full of great music but with Superlink its like someone raping my ears :lol