Super 7 Transformers Ultimates

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Slender102, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've been pretty happy with the Super 7 human based Ultimates, so I think the Joes will be okay. I have a couple pre-ordered too.

• Like Like x 1
  2. jimsloth

jimsloth Well-Known Member

I hope he is popular enough that hastak ends up making him in the RED line. THAT scale could work for me.

3. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha Well-Known Member

I do wish the articulation were better… but I guess there’s the chance it also might be a smidge better in-hand than the photos indicate.

And yeah, Razor Sharp’s complete lack of articulation is a little disappointing.

Still, I’m looking forward to getting him. The colors look great, I like the larger size, and he looks pleasantly chunky.

Still heavily cherry-picking the S7 Ultimates, though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Megatron118

Megatron118 Excelsior! Moderator

News Credits:
    After seeing the review for Banzaitron, think I’m going to keep my preorder for Tarn, just bc he’s a unique character. But I’m not heavily invested in this line beyond him

• Like Like x 1
  5. Black Convoy

Black Convoy Proudly Peruvian Transfan Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Thanks for your feedback!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Saundowaivu

Saundowaivu Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actually...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
  7. Novaburnhilde

Novaburnhilde Temp Banned

News Credits:
    Beautiful.

8. Shattered Trousers

Shattered Trousers That thing Ratchet needed.

News Credits:
    satisfied-thumbs-up.gif

~L~

• Like Like x 2
  9. Chaotic91

Chaotic91 TFW2005 Supporter

Since Banzaitron never transformed I guess this could work as an MP as well.

10. STRAKER454

STRAKER454 Police Box Traveler

Yeah, like just peg posts to plug the parts in would have been fine so they could be repositioned. That's the minimum effort I was hoping to see with this and if I'm seeing the seams in that black block the claws and legs are attached to correctly, it looks like it's not a solid one piece chunk. That being the case, why not make the parts have swivels in them?

Last edited: May 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Saundowaivu

Saundowaivu Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Optimus Review

Screencaps gallery:

Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 01.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 02.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 03.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 04.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 05.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 06.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 07.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 08.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 09.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 10.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 11.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 12.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 13.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 14.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 15.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 16.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 17.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 18.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 19.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 20.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 21.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 22.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 23.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 24.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 25.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 26.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 27.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 28.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 29.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 30.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 31.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 32.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 33.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 34.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 35.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 36.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 37.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 38.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 39.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 40.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 41.jpg Super 7 Ultiamtes Transformers Optimus Prime 42.jpg

Articulation is better in some places, worse in others, but GOOD GOLLY does his look ever push the right buttons for me.

I'm looking more forward to getting him than I thought.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2022
    • Like Like x 6
    • News Credit News Credit x 1
  12. Oniconvoy

Oniconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There’s just no reason for the elbows to be that bad.

And I wonder about the long-term integrity of the gummy diaper.

• Like Like x 6
  13. Cardion

Cardion Courage and Good Cheer!

News Credits:
    Excellent!

14. skunkobot

skunkobot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It’s in my blood to defend design focused compromises…

Nope. I’ve got nothing.

• Like Like x 8
  15. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    I was leaning toward canceling my pre-order for Prime because some of the recent pictures didn't look all that great to me. After watching that review I have changed my mind. It looks good. Articulation is a big letdown and hopefully something they address going forward.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Black Convoy

Black Convoy Proudly Peruvian Transfan Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    At least, the accessories are enough for a deal. Better than Banza-Tron on that.

17. skunkobot

News Credits:
    Truth be told, all of this talk about the first wave really has me excited but nervous to see what Tracks ends up looking like when they finalize his sculpt. I’m excited for him no matter what, as I sincerely dig the aesthetic of these guys, but I was hoping I’d finally end up with a super posable Tracks, and now I’m less optimistic. Poor Tracks, destined to always look good, but to never make the cut for the gymnastics team…

• Like Like x 5
  18. Jeddostotle7

Jeddostotle7 Well-Known "Member"

I always knew these guys wouldn't be super articulated in terms of range of motion, but I was hoping for at least 90 degree bend in the elbows. So far it looks like the only ones who get just about that are Bombshell and maybe Starscream. Banzai-Tron looks hit fairly hard in that respect, and he was the only one I had preordered. I might have kept my preorder if he at least had a bunch of cool accessories, but he mostly only had Razor Sharp, and with that being pretty much a static piece of plastic..... yeah, I'm cancelling him. Hopefully Wave 2 and 3 turn out better than this.

19. Pixelmaster

Pixelmaster >implying toys are good

News Credits:
    One word: embarrassing.

• Like Like x 8
  20. skunkobot

News Credits:
    To whom, and why?

• Like Like x 1