Super 7 Transformers Ultimates

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Slender102, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Ash Talon

Ash Talon Active Member

Megatron in back to back waves is a little disappointing. I feel like G2 Megatron should have been in wave 4. At least space variations of characters out.

• Like Like x 1
  2. matrixprime

matrixprime Just a guy who likes toys

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Bludgeon is a must, Tarn a close second, the rest I'm gonna pass. I'm hoping Super7 will continue to focus on Actionmasters and Pretenders.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ThunderDestron

ThunderDestron Vast predatory bird

They're gonna MAKE TRACKS!!! Awesome! Tracks was an Action Master too so that makes sense. Tarn seems cool too.

4. dCon

dCon mecha-former

News Credits:
    Do you mean Straxus? Because that's the one I was hoping for. He can totally come with a half a Scrounge figure he can throw in smelting pools. Of course he'd look like his large general type botmode exactly his Marvel Comics atire/look. ;)  Also Jhaxius, & even Megatron would of been better as a Marvel release imo, with his digital circuitry teeth, and black/blue bucket helmet & skinny legs. Yup Marvel characters like Xaaron, Soundwave, Ratbat, and Skids (Skids can come with Sparkplug. And Buster can come with Ratbat.)

I would go for the tank version, but you bring up a interesting point. However I do believe they would go the fan way of doing it. Aka G2 green/purple camo tank version, i.e. Beast Wars II Megastorm without the Cy-kill bandit eyes.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OriginalFire

OriginalFire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They should do the Micro Changer version they did in the ReAction line. I'm happy with getting Megarton twice, but I can kind of understand. As long as it doesn't become a regular thing.

Are we gonna get Pretender shells

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2021
  6. prfctcellrulz

prfctcellrulz Pokémon Trainer/WWE Champion

News Credits:
    G2 Megatron and Tarn?!? YES PLEASE!

At least we now have an alternative for those who can’t afford the Flame Toys Tarn and want to keep their organs

• Like Like x 1
  7. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha Well-Known Member

Yup, same. Disappointed in the lack of additional Actionmasters.

• Like Like x 1
  8. tbx76

tbx76 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Can't wait to see Tarn! Hope he sells well enough to get a transforming one down the line.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ambrojh

Ambrojh Well-Known Member

I own Flame Toys Tarn, its money well spent, and I know nothing about the character.

• Like Like x 1
  10. DukeFett

DukeFett Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm fairly new to Super7, only getting my first Ultimates this year, but I've gotten like 10 of them I think so far now and I like what I've got and don't recall any QC issues. To me they feel very toy-like, which is good haha. Like I feel with NECA for example I have to be real careful with every first joint articulation, but generally with the Super7 figures I have, the joints move pretty good and free like you'd hope they would but aren't loose. My only 2 issues were Splinter's tail and Rexor's (Conan) torso joint.

• Like Like x 3
  11. gdg104198

gdg104198 Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    let them test the waters. there’s not a whole lot of exclusively actionmaster character to draw from. Maybe a dozen. 50 plus bucks a figure they can’t clog all four slots in a wave with lesser known characters. Seeing a Pretender like Bludgeon is promising especially if he’s getting a core figure as megatron redeco.

Allicon is a cool surprise. I might get the other figures if they have cool extras.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Skycutter

Skycutter Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    it is not the allicon from the quintesson, it just optimus prime as a alligator

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ambrojh

Ambrojh Well-Known Member

Same here, but only the four Thundercats figures, which I have yet to open. If I get into this TF line, it will be G1 only. It is surprising that S7 would jump all over the place with characters from many different sub-series. I figure it would be G1 heavy, with some Beast Wars mixed in and the inclusion of the more popular IDW characters is a good choice.

• Like Like x 1
  14. IDWDrift

IDWDrift Well-Known Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    IDW Tarn? Now that is worth the price Super-7 is selling them at. 

• Like Like x 3
  15. Rewind

Rewind Swoosh!

News Credits:
    Yep. I was excited to see what obscure surprises were coming next. Instead I’m struggling to muster interest in anything from the next two waves. :/

• Like Like x 1
  16. mciver977

mciver977 He'll rip out your optics.

News Credits:
    Instagram:

• Like Like x 1
  17. ThunderDestron

ThunderDestron Vast predatory bird

I could see them including a swappable AM head with tracks (and maybe even the shoulder things?). A swappable roof with the 2 versions of the flame decal would be cool too but the least likely. I don't really think AM Tracks looks any better than the original car version. His weird helmet tank thing is cool though...

18. MrLemming

MrLemming Well-Known Member

Okay, you had my interest at dino Grimmy, you had my money at Tarn. Curious to see what they do with Bludgeon though, are we getting his Pretender shell with its skull head or Bludgeon himself as he is/was inside?

19. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    They (Hasbro) know that many of us have been waiting years for a real/updated WFC-Type Tarn and Bludgeon. So they milk out their popularity by putting them in lines like this first.....

Oh well, if they ever make a "TRANSFORMER" of Bludgeon, Tarn and even the rest of the DJD this lifetime, I'm sure I'll have some money set aside for them.

20. skunkobot

skunkobot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A swappable head is a must. One with his toy faceplate would just be a cherry on top. I’m more torn on his hood – I had the AM way before I had the ‘85 car, so, despite being one of the bigger Tracks fans, I don’t consider it as key to his design. Now, the engine detail on his back, that’s of paramount importance. :D 

Whatever version they go with, I hope it complements the Kingdom version, to make this a significant year for all seven of us Tracks fans, giving us a variety of his forms in new plastic crack.

• Like Like x 2