Minor/Repaint: Sunny (Siege Nova Storm into Sunstorm)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by DragonSuperman, Oct 19, 2019.

1. DragonSuperman

DragonSuperman Well-Known Member

Hiya been a while. I picked up some of the siege Seekers individually (skipping Ion Storm, because he looks like Thundercracker) and began to look at distinguishing them a little bit. Sunstorm is not a rainmaker, but he is a significant character I wanted sooner rather than later. I painted Novastorm's chest and used the rest of that paint to panel line so that the yellow looks more Sunny D orange. Then I painted some areas white. Very minimalist, but I like the way this team looks now. They remind me of traffic lights.

20191019_064058.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 27
  2. Soundwavelover2004

Soundwavelover2004 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    Looks great

3. warhawk

warhawk Well-Known Member

Looks great. Just found my 3 pack last night. I'd love to see more of the tetrajet characters, and reserve the F-15's and coneheads for the Earthrise line. It's great seeing Novastorm's neon assault toned down some. It's to bad they don't have a different head for some of these guys. All my seekers have Starscreams shit-eating grin.

4. DragonSuperman

DragonSuperman Well-Known Member

Thank you!
    Thanks! It was a risky move, since we may get a proper Sunstorm down the line, but I'm willing to bet my Novastorm that the all-orange seeker will be an F-15 jet.

5. SavagePrimus

SavagePrimus Shenanigasm

The bot mode is beauty. Alt mode if/when I do this I’d like to see it with that same orange in the places reprolabels has put the red on starscream. Fine job