Suggestions for Frenzy /Rumble .

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ThrustJan, Jun 2, 2020.

1. ThrustJan

ThrustJan Well-Known Member

After noticed that I still like G1 Insecticons although my collection is Generations focused, I was thinking if the'y re stll good bots to buy or only at very cheap prices I'm curious because I never had them.
    Besides although I' m not in MP Takara collecting I was thinking thar their MP Rumble or Frenzy could be best choice for a generation collection for being toon accurate.Are you agree on this or some generations toys are a better choice?

2. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    Generally the best choices would depend on the necessities of gimmick interaction.

If you want them to be able to be stored in a generations soundwave chest then siege/generations selects rumble/frenzy are the best choice (due in part to how many tapes there are for that soundwave) followed by titans return or foc
    If you don't care about that there is the united/transformers adventure scout molds that turn into tanks that are great
    There's the perfect effect versions which are the same size as the siege/selects mold but turn into guns
    Mp is about the same size as the united/tav mold in bot mode, but as tapes they won't interact with any generations figures in alt mode

• Like Like x 2
  3. DocSeth81

DocSeth81 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    7.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  4. Insurgent

Insurgent The Amazing Tango Mysterio

I use the mp tapes for my classics collection. Whenever a cassette bot is designed to fit into the soundwave chest, they always seem too small for my liking in robot mode against soundwave. But for me, the MP cassettes fit perfectly with Seige Soundwave robot mode wise. But as tigatron says, it comes at the cost of them not fitting in the chest.

• Like Like x 2
  5. ThrustJan

ThrustJan Well-Known Member

Thanks so much to you all for your suggestions. Titans is a nice tank but at moment as bot mode even G1 and of course MP fascinates me much more.Ok I'll proceed with MP Frenzy as first one no problem if it doesn't fit into Generations Soundwave's is just important that is rather tiny for a Generations collection.

G1 will be a nice extra that I'll buy later.

6. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

Masterpiece are my favourites. They fit in the chest of G1 and MP Soundwave along with Device Label Blaster.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Insurgent

Insurgent The Amazing Tango Mysterio

This is the MP cassettes with Siege soundwave (my soundwave is custom painted but it'll give you an idea of size at least).

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1