Suggestion: subscriptions quick link

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by pWEN, Sep 9, 2016.

1. pWEN

pWEN Formerly BugsNBots

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Congrats on the new software rollout! I know how complicated such a thing can be, and most sites don't bother, but good on you all for making the effort. So far I'm happy with the results.

I do have a suggestion (I know, I know, I'm that guy). Can a link to the subscriptions/"Watched Threads" page be added next to username, Inbox, and Alerts? It would be really helpful to be able to jump right to that page from there, especially since those links are accessible across the entire site. I know this can be solved with a bookmark, but I run private browsing at work and don't keep bookmarks of anything personal on the work computer.

Sorry if this is the wrong section for suggestions. Thanks for taking a look!

2. Tony_Bacala

Tony_Bacala Car Robots Professional Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    These are subscriptions now, and are linked in the primary "Forums" tab strip there. That work or are you referencing another page?

subs.JPG

3. pWEN

pWEN Formerly BugsNBots

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Ah, I was actually thinking of the quick link being in the section underlined in the screenshot I've attached. But I see now that thread updates show up in the Alerts page, so that works too.

Attached Files: