*STUPIDEST THING YOU EVER DID INVOLVING VIDEO GAMES.!

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by FiVE1ZERO, Oct 27, 2019.

1. UndertakerPrime

UndertakerPrime Unlikeable dry-skinned biped

Hmmm...fortunate enough to get an immaculate MIB classic console for $5 and then trade it for next to nothing...

I hate to say it, but you may be the winner (loser?) of this thread ;) 

• Like Like x 5
  2. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

To quote CerealKiller from the movie Hackers: "that's universally stupid, man". No offense.

$5 for a mint NES, you basically robbed them. I miss the smell of a NES still in box. Nostalgia kicking in.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Venixion

Venixion Its always the middle of the night in Moonside

News Credits:

So that's what you mean when you say plastic crack? I just thought you guys meant a toy addiction. Not that you sat there huffing it. :lol 

• Like Like x 4
  4. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

Yes, basically. :p 

Love that new game smell.

• Like Like x 5
  5. xKAINxCAINx

xKAINxCAINx Goonies Never Die!

Like the how the Incredible Hulks rage has no limits, so does my stupidity xD

• Like Like x 3
  6. Venixion

Venixion Its always the middle of the night in Moonside

News Credits:

Come get a whiff of this new game maaan. It'll like, take you to other worlds. *sniiiiiiiifffff*

• Like Like x 5
  7. xKAINxCAINx

xKAINxCAINx Goonies Never Die!

Ouch failing a shiny is always painful, that sucks :0 I failed a shiny Guzzlord but there’s a dumb reason for failing it....Basically another long story but I was S.O.S chaining for a shiny pichu with Timid nature in ultra moon. After hours and hours a shiny pichu FINALLY appears. I had a Pokémon out with synchronize and timid nature so I THOUGHT when I caught the pichu it would have timid nature (only is like a 50% chance using that method but I didn’t know that)
    To mark the occasion of having FINALLY found a shiny “timid” pichu, I decided to catch it in the rarest ball I had...Master Ball. So I did that, and saved the game. Come to find out it wasn’t timid nature and I used a masterball for a lonely nature pichu...and on top of that I just saved the game having used the best type of pokeball on a non legendary. So about a week later I decided to shiny hunt for Guzzlord. Finally go through the right wormhole and save in front of Guzzlord. I had very few poke balls and healing items. I didn’t prepare for the shiny but I figured I would reset a few times in preparation for next few days of soft resetting for a shiny Guzzlord. My plan was maybe reset a few hundred times and then prepare better. (Sounds dumb I know) well my freaking luck on the TWELTH RESET a shiny Guzzlord appears, and I had almost nothing to catch it with...I get it down to low health and start freaking out because it keeps breaking out of my ultra balls and regular pokeballs. It was at this point I remembered I used my masterball on a shiny pichu and I have to watch as shiny Guzzlord kills itself:,( ended up spending the weekend trying to reclaim it (luckily around 214 resets later a second appeared and this time I was prepared) pics of the reclaimed Guzzlord and shiny evolved Raichu I named Waffles. Sorry this was so long everyone.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  8. Huses

Huses New Member

Oh yeah, I mean the original concept in 2 was cool because it was new.

9. rapid_fire

rapid_fire Banned

bought my first dlc.

Botw was my first and last

10. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    Bought Anthem day one.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Applejacktimus

Applejacktimus Still see the Sunshine

Me and my old best friend were playing Ark once, and while fucking around with the settings, we discovered that all pooping entities can have their poop interval set to 0 seconds.

Oh my god.

Trails of pterosaur poop falling out of the sky left and right, reducing FPS below zero.

We were fucking dead. I literally have never laughed that hard in my life before or since.

• Like Like x 2
  12. UndertakerPrime

UndertakerPrime Unlikeable dry-skinned biped

I HAD to look up a video of this phenomenon.

The PC running with a trail of poop flowing behind. If he stood in one place there would be a pile of poop in seconds. A turtle with diarrhea filling the ocean with floating poop.
    I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING :lolol 

• Like Like x 2
  13. The Bucket Kitten

The Bucket Kitten Meow... TFW2005 Supporter

[​IMG]
    I'm pretty sure this image speaks for itself.

To give more info: Years ago on a older version of Minecraft, I made a custom world spawn with only TNT blocks. I detonated the TNT to "see what would happen". Had to open task manager to kill Minecraft as I was pretty much seeing one frame every 10 seconds.

• Like Like x 5
  14. Autoclot

Autoclot Well-Known Member

In game: playing Lord of the Rings Online with a friend over headsets, we were in an area I wasn't familiar with, in a forest, and I just charged ahead out of the forest. The last thing my friend heard before she had to come and resurrect me was "AAARRRGHHH!!! BIG CLIFF! BIG CLIFF!! BIG CLIFF!!!"

Out of game - I bought a 32 core Threadripper thinking "oooh... 32 cores... that'll be fast"... turns out the games I play most frequently (including Lord of the Rings Online) can't run on the CPU at its full capacity so I have to have it permanently nerfed to 16 cores :) 

15. NemiMonkey

NemiMonkey Sad Derpfester Noises

News Credits:
    Not buying some games when they were cheap *cough*Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess for the Gamecube*cough*.

In game wise..........there was the one time my sister and I were playing Smash Bros Melee. We set up a match where only the tiny mushrooms spawned and we did a mirror match Ice Climbers(my sister) and Kirby(me) on the Starfox map. It took forever because of how tiny we were but we were laughing like crazy.

16. imfallenangel

imfallenangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Many years ago, letting the kids play on the system with my memory card in it....

No idea how or what they did, but they overwrote just about everything, so I lost all the progress of many games (including some Final Fantasy ones)... I never cared to restart the games afterwards. Maybe one day when I'm retired I'll try again.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Soundlips

Soundlips Defending Reactivate since 2020 loves Tinfoil Hats

News Credits:
    Way back when, me and my buddie tried to a win an Xbox from those rigged win some kind of electronic from a key/claw games and it was $1 a try.

Between the two of us, we blew about $100 and never even got fucking close, which is also a lot for the teen years.

18. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This was years ago but, sold my Sega Saturn with the 4 meg ram cart, Xmen vs Street Fighter, Marvel vs Street fighter and Vampire Savior.

19. Haywired

Haywired Hakunamatatacon

Bought Fallout New Vegas the day it was released.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    Spyro 2, managed to kill spyro in the safe zone of the first area, turns out he can full to his death if you glitch though the wall

• Like Like x 1