2D Artwork: Stunticons

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Manifestowe, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Manifestowe

Manifestowe Well-Known Member

I was just shown this community and it was suggested to me this would be a good place to show my TF:A fan art. Here are some old Stunticon concepts I did about a year ago. I just drew the robot forms unfortunately. I hope you dig them. Hopefully I will be posting some more TF:A style art here from time to time.

Attached Files:

2. MustardwKetchup

MustardwKetchup Well-Known Member

Hey bud! XD I see you found your way to us! I think out of all of your designs, I really like Drag Strip's robot mode the best, Dead End a close second. Drag Strip means srs bsns!

I know I commented on your blog, but did you ever consider making a combined mode? XD

3. Manifestowe

Honestly... until I picked up the Allspark Almanac II and ran across your comment I can kinda forgotten I had done these guys. Right now I think I will finish out the Terrorcons and then come back and tweak the Stunticons. I love the idea of some of them (Motormaster as a monster truck/redneck!) but would do one or two differently (I don't like Wildrider). I'd also like to do a Cybertronian alt mode for each of them as well.

Man, I am already loading on the potential workload and I have only been on this site for a few hours. This could get dangerous.

4. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Dead End is definitely my favourite, I love that Pickelhaube! Looks very German, appriopriate for a dark character.

5. caecae22

caecae22 Fifth Face of Darkness

Twitter:
    these are really good but i dont really like wildrider sorry.

6. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

weird, it seems i am the only one who has Wildrider as fav. he just looks awsome. but please dont make motormaster a redneck. motormaster should be a berserker.

7. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    I actually like the idea of a redneck Motormaster, it seems rather appropriate.

8. Manifestowe

I like Wildrider's head but his body is terrible. It is to G1 and has way too much TRON crap all over it for no reason. If I were going to redo him I'd probably make him a lowrider with absurd hydraulics and a wild paint job. His robot form would be latino inspired. He would kick butt.

9. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    When you said "lowrider" the first thing that came to mind was "cholo", as a chicano, I fully support this.

I've always wanted to see a Latino/Cholo character turning into a low-rider, I can imagine Danny Trejo being the voice, too.

10. Tom-1

Tom-1 Well-Known Member

They're all so cool - I love all the original little tweaks you made to them, but left them identifiable as the original members. : D

Your rendition of Wildrider is just vicious ... 'love him! : )

Tom

11. Optimus-wave

Optimus-wave A.K.A. Omega-Wave

i think wildrider is the best of the bunch :D  motormaster is interesting though, sad that you didn't give him his hood :(  also deadend: love the concept, what's his character like?

12. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    i support a redneck Motormaster, as my Ani Motormaster is a redneck too!! go for it!

13. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Actual the TRON stuff is what makes him cool for me I really do dig him. Also since your tweaking a few I don't know why but for some reason I am not digging motormaster's head.

14. Bort826TFWorld

Bort826TFWorld OOGA CHAKA

News Credits:
    My fave has to be Breakdown with the half face. Maybe you can tweak him and make him the Terminator and have him have a chopper altmode in reference to T2. Or maybe move around designs so Wildrider=Cholo/Lowrider, Dead End=Half face Terminator/Chopper bike, Breakdown similar to what Wildrider is currently (W/out the Neon lights)/Death Race sports car and yes, I support a redneck Motormaster. Drag Strip could be cool as like a silent assassin.

15. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    Drag Strip is the kinda guy that loves winning, and boasting about it. I personally don't think "silent assassin" works well with him...or any of the Stunticons for that matter. But hey, that's just me. :) 

16. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    Wait, it just hit me, is Motormaster going to turn into a Monster Truck? If so, that'd be appropriate, and incredibly awesome!

17. MustardwKetchup

MustardwKetchup Well-Known Member

True thing my man... this is a dangerous place that get's you inspired... but in the end it's worth it. XD