Stuff for sale G1/Reissues/weird stuff

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Crow, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Crow

Crow Trust me

Hey, I haven't been around here in 3 or 4 years ever since I cut myself off from the TF community. Buying at least 2 of everything was killing my wallet. I'm better now...I think. Anyway, short story is house closing costs are evil and I need to raise some cash so I'm going to be listing a lot of stuff on eBay in the near future but I figured I would give you guys first crack at some of this stuff.

All prices are negotiable and I can take pics of anything on request. Unless otherwise noted prices include priority shipping within the US. All of this stuff comes from a smokefree home. The boxed stuff anyway. Anything I bought loose I obviously cannot vouch for whoever owned it before me. :) 

Money order, check, and Paypal are all good. Anything that needs to clear will not ship until I've verified receipt of the money. Everything ships priority mail with delivery confirmation.

1. G1 MISB Onslaught, MOSC Vortex, Brawl, Blast Off, and Swindle on Spanish cards. The cards have wear and dust from sitting on my wall for years but are all still sealed. Onslaught had a smooshed back corner of the box.I know I have Onslaught too somewhere but haven't found him yet -- Found Onslaught and gone to eBay.

2. G1 MOSC/MISB First Aid, Blades, and Hot Spot. Same deal as the Combaticons, also on Spanish cards and been sitting on my wall for years -- $115 takes all 3

3. G2 Jazz MOSC, some GiG packaging, not sure from where -- $70

4. Reissue 06 Megatron MISB -- $70

5. Reissue D-62-S Galvatron MISB x2 -- $75 each

6. Mexican Prowl with box. This thing is so rare I have no idea what it is worth. It's the Mexican Prowl with "Policia" stickers and more black on him than normal Prowl. This guy is in good physical shape but his roof has been reglued and his stickers are not so hot. They are there but could use a steady hand to reglue some peeling parts. I have the box and instructions as well though the box is beat to hell but still holding its shape. No idea what this is worth, so I'll consider all offers. I have plenty of pics of this. --Gone to eBay.

7. E-Hobby 08 Chrome Bluestreak MISB -- $65

8. E-Hobby 99 Ratchet MISB Not the encore release. The old E-Hobby release. -- $55

9. G2 Reissue Laser Optimus Prime MISB -- $60

10. The reissue Pepsi Convoy MISB x3 -- $37 each

11. Toys R Us version Reissues of Smokescreen, Red Alert, Prowl, Thundercracker, Grapple x2 (1 has a beat up box), Skywarp x2 (1 has box damage), Jazz, Dirge x2, Hoist, Skids. All MISB -- $37 each.

12. Japanese Reissue 10 Soundwave and Laserbeak MISB -- $60

13. Japanese Reissue 20 Kup and Wheelie MISB -- $35

14. Japenese Reissue 11 Astrotrain MISB -- $55

15. Energon Powerlinx Optimus Prime MISB (The large box set with the extra connecting parts) $75

16. Lio Convoy MISB -- SOLD

17. Binaltech BT10 Grimlock MISB -- $60

18. Binaltech BT01 Smokescreen MISB -- $105

19. RID Cryotek MISB -- SOLD

20. Sonic Convoy Japanese TRU Exclusive MISB -- Gone to eBay

21. Omega Sentinel MISB (Box has a lot of wear but still sealed) -- $115

22. Japanese Beast Wars D-37, C-29, C-17, and C-38 all MISB. Don't know much about these but I'll throw all 4 together for -- $40

23. Japanese Starscream Reissue 22 MISB -- $60

24. Hybrid Style Galaxy Convoy x2 MISB -- $105 each

25. Japanese Reissue 13 Hot Rod MISB -- $45

26. Japanese Reissue 3 Skids MISB -- $50

27. Japanese Reissue 2 Prowl MISB -- $40

28. Japanese Reissue 7 Sideswipe MISB -- SOLD

29. Japanese Reissue 5 Smokescreen MISB -- $40

30. Oversized Knockoff of the Prowl/Bluestreak/Smokescreen mold. It's called "Jet Car" on the box. The box was never sealed but I did have this out of the box on display. One of the missiles is off the tree and the figure is a bit dusty but otherwise perfect. The rest of the stuff is still in the packaging. Price -- Make an offer. Another thing I have no idea of the value of.

31. Toys R Us Reissue Optimus Prime MISB -- $55

32. Binaltech BT13 Laserwave MISB -- $75

33. Brave Maximus with box. The box has some wear but BM is fine. Again a tad dusty from standing in my storage room but otherwise fine and never been transformed from robot mode. -- Gone to eBay

34. G2 Bumblebee MOSC. The card peg is ripped. Make an offer.

35. G2 Motolaser MOSC. I don't even remember this guy existing. Make an offer.

That's about it for now. I have all sorts of other stuff from nearly every G1 there is loose (excluding some of the japanese stuff) to most reissues, to weird stuff like the old cardboard base and the plastic shelf set. I don't have a lot of the stuff from the past 3-4 years except reissues. This is just my first wave. I'm just starting to go through my stuff and I will probably save the loose stuff for last since it will be such a pain. But anyway there you go. I've begun listing some of this stuff on eBay and intend to start putting a lot more soon.

2. ironarm

ironarm SHALL RETURN IN NOVEMBER

kup and whellie,$35

3. GrandMaXimus

GrandMaXimus Party in my tummy!!! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    You have PM.

4. swampflight

swampflight Banned

PM'ed

Sent a PM.

5. lazerous8506

lazerous8506 Seacon

pmd

6. Crow

Crow Trust me

Updated with some sold stuff. I think I've answered everyone but if not shoot me another PM/email.