Studio Series WWII Bumblebee, Sideswipe,Crankcase and Barricade

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jacer, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I would still like to play guessing games on what the future figures will be. I would still hope for car mode Dropkick and Shatter, but I'm starting to lose hope. I know I should still wait though.

2. lonewolf96

lonewolf96 Rogue Agent

News Credits:
    As much as it pains me I got told some things same source that told be there would be a few reveals at fan expo and was right but these there are two I hope are true and two I hope not so much or that his info is off.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    You taking about the ones that were revealed at Fan Expo?

4. lonewolf96

lonewolf96 Rogue Agent

News Credits:
    No this info just comes from the same source that told me about the fan expo reveals

5. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    OK, I was just hoping there was something he knows that we don't know right now.

6. lonewolf96

lonewolf96 Rogue Agent

News Credits:
    Its not the same info he gave about the 5 deluxes

This is the new stuff

As I said these 2 I hope are true

* there is a cool Voyager class figure coming not necessarily a new character or off screen but one thats needs the update that's all he could say.

* red lighting and in essence red light are shatter he says hes 95 % sure on that

These I hope hes not right but it looks like he is.

* he says that the 2 altmodes seem to trade places in studio series and Energon igniters so no triple changer deluxe unfortunately.

* Blitzwing he says may not be a triple changer in the movie and as such will get 2 toys of his jet mode 1 kiddie as in igniters line and 1 more adult collector studio series

This one I say is bad and I hope is wrong because I want a studio series voyager class triple changing Blitzwing.

• Like Like x 3
  7. hthrun

hthrun Show accuracy's overrated

Ebay:
    Wow, I remember Prime dropping down from Grindor's back but I didn't remember him being THAT much bigger!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    Hopefully we will hear something at NYCC. I hope for a Triple changer Blitzwing too.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Jtprime17

Jtprime17 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Fun fact While Grindor shares the same basic robot mode model as blackout Grindor actually has a completely different Vehicle mode Being a CH-53E Super Stallion which is basically a larger bigger brother and has a completely different cockpit and 7 rotors compared to blackouts smaller brother 6 rotor pave low model and Grindor is estimated to be 55 ft tall compared to blackouts stated height of 33 ft

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  10. ForcefieldGuy

ForcefieldGuy Well-Known Member

Don't get to distraught, toyworld is working on dropkick and shatter figures in studio series scale.

11. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    Point me in the right direction, please.

12. ForcefieldGuy

ForcefieldGuy Well-Known Member

TOYWORLD TW-FS Movie Series

Edit: Ok so I thought it was an official reveal but it was just speculation cause they haven't revealed the other two figures they're doing fir the BAF

13. Sideways77

Sideways77 useless lesbian

News Credits:
    I'm more than certain Grindor gets rescaled a lot in that fight, just for the scene of Optimus tearing his face off. To make him more grandeous and titan-y

• Like Like x 1
  14. BlitzBugz

BlitzBugz The Green Seeker

I think the best possible outcome, would be for SS crowbar to be used as a SS Dreadbot (i know its not an accurate vehicle mode, but tbh who actually cares about dreadbot), then SS Crankcase is used as SS crowbar, then we get a SS Dreadbot (who is actually a repaint of beserker) and used as SS crankcase, and TLK beserker is used as SS beserker, given his already accurate moulding. Then we get a SS hatchet to finish it off. Also, i woudn't mind a SS Nitro Zeus, as just a repaint with a new head, given that the mould has been used as an SS figure (thundercracker).

15. BlitzBugz

BlitzBugz The Green Seeker

Or of course, keep everything as it is, and just give us at least a new bloody head on Crankcase, by this point thats the least to ask for.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    Just a random thought. But depending on when Sideswipe and barricade release. Would it be some if they were also at next year's toy fair and we got the opportunity to order advance ones on Hasbro online? Just like how we got wave one access this year?

17. lonewolf96

lonewolf96 Rogue Agent

News Credits:
    As much as thats something a lot would enjoy I dont see it happening the only reason they did it for wave 1 was that they had enough deluxe. for a small early release to build hype and sales when the line officially released so I don't see it again for the same line for a 5th wave.

Now that said I wouldnt be surprised if siege gets the same treatment and part of the first wave is available after nytf to help build excitement / kick off a new trilogy of new toys.

18. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    It was worth a try.

19. John TheDestroyer

John TheDestroyer Yoinkus

News Credits:
    I think these questions were pre planned. For one, I never saw the little question box. I'm guessing they posted it, entered their own questions, then took it down. Second, all of the questions had perfect grammar, capitalization, and punctuation, which is hard to believe unless they were official questions prepared beforehand. Maybe I'm wrong but that's just the vibe I got from it. Meaning we may well be seeing a new Jetfire and/or a new Galvatron soon.

20. Gepard

Gepard Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Or they edited the questions for spelling/grammar. Kind of like magazines used to do with letters from their readers.