Studio Series Thrust found in Toys r Us (Philippines)

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by ryankun0903, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Rated X

Rated X Banned

No offical reveal but its on store shelves. Cmon Hasbro, just give up the whole fsiled \"reveals\" system already and bring back the yearly checklists already. This is getting f**king stupid.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Mattymo

Mattymo Banned

News Credits:
    you’ll live

• Like Like x 1
  3. HAL237

HAL237 Be provocative, be organized

News Credits:
    Man, Hasbro is really dropping the ball when it comes to these Studio Series reveals lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dinocon93

Dinocon93 Dinobot Warrior

It’s good to know that Hasbro loves this brand’s fanbase so much that they’re saving whatever is left to reveal for this year’s releases for another few more months, while every other franchise gets a Fan-First Friday every other week….

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mattymo

Mattymo Banned

News Credits:
    Nothing compared to Cyberverse

6. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Literally nothing new here beyond the canopy over the reused head sculpt and fresh paint job, but I love this design and need yet another Studio Series BB movie jet.

Sometimes I'm not sure about some collectors! :D :p 

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
  7. Luke Hostad

Luke Hostad Well-Known Member

The same with every seeker though, isn’t it? Doesn’t have his distinguished vtol engines, but that’s as far as mold changes go.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rated X

Rated X Banned

Youre reply to my comment implies that you support Hasbro's stupidity. Im OG, I grew up with checklists showing the entire years line, not this tease, leak, reveal BS. Why wouldnt you support going back to yearly checklists ?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mattymo

Mattymo Banned

News Credits:
    he doesn’t have those because he didn’t have them in the movie with his whopping 3 seconds of screen time and yet for some reason a character with that little screen time is getting a toy and some people are saying “pfft hasbro doesn’t care about studio series or the fans. I need an official reveal even though I know the toy exists and is starting to come out”

10. Mattymo

Mattymo Banned

News Credits:
    because at the end of the day, reveal, checklist, just being surprised while shopping in the wild, you’re still going to own it and move on

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Pteraxadon

Pteraxadon RirFib supporting pterosaur

Damn and hasbro hasn\'t announced it at all...

12. IDWDrift

IDWDrift Well-Known Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    Thrust is nice and all, but I\'m more interested in the phone he held up. The picture of BB Starscream said under it \"Worst figure in the line\" or something similar to that. Guess they never saw SS Crankcase. 

13. JockerStudio

JockerStudio Mr.JK

PrimeVsPrime Review

• Like Like x 3
  14. Rated X

Rated X Banned

I hear ya, but thats irrelevant to the point I was trying to make. In a market thats dominated by collectors (not kids) where is the logic ? Reveals, teases, and suprises are for kids. Hasbro is dealing with people who are serious buyers that buy at their own free will. (not beg their parents) So they dont need to hype up anything, because were gonna buy it anyways. (As you stated) It would be nice to know what to expect (offically) so I can plan my budget wisely. If I know some good s**t is coming, I can save money, do OT at the job, and not get sucked into the 3rd party trap for obscure characters Hasbro might end up doing. If I know im not interested in whats coming out for the year, I can spend my money freely with confidence. With that being said, now do you see how bringing back yearly checklists and eliminating "reveals" would benefit some collectors ?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mattymo

Mattymo Banned

News Credits:
    well you’re wrong from the start. I’m sorry but we do not dominate the toy market no matter what franchise it is. We don’t and folks really need to stop thinking. We are the icing on top of cake but we are not the cake. I see more families and kids in toy aisle then I see grown adults. We are acknowledged by hasbro and hasbro talks to us and does stuff for us but we are not at the end of the day the main audience for this stuff.

And no I don’t see where you’re coming from demanding a checklist. I’ve been playing with transformers for over 30 years and I have no clue what you’re talking about with a check list and you’re the only one demanding it so I would wager you’re in a very small minority of the fandom asking for that

16. BigRed

BigRed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It looks gorgeous, but I wish the green paint was matched a bit better to the green plastic. Ah well, still want it

17. Luke Hostad

Luke Hostad Well-Known Member

Think you’re taking this too seriously. Just let people moan, if it keeps them happy. People when nuts over the rainmakers. I’m happy with live action figures. Give me them. Btw thrust having vtol engines on a F15 in G1 is stupid.

18. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So true. And this thinking is exactly my thought when I see people endlessly complain about name XXX Transformers product. At the end of the day... you're still going to buy it and 6 months later put it away in a box to make room for the next hotness.

• Like Like x 2
  19. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
    They'd be leaked back then too if the internet existed or people had the means of spreading that stuff around like wildfire as they do now.

20. kaiserlisk

kaiserlisk Squid Kid

News Credits:
    Looks fantastic. I wish we had gotten at least one more named cone-collar Seeker in the movie for this retool, but he's gonna look great in a squadron display.