Minor/Repaint: Studio Series Skipjack Waist Misassembly

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by POSSESSED_DIGIT, Oct 22, 2020.

1. POSSESSED_DIGIT

POSSESSED_DIGIT WE ARE NUBBY THUMB!!

News Credits:
    Reposting this from another forum...

Just a heads up for those in this forum. I had heard that skipjack was assembled properly versus the earlier rampage version. In case you aren’t familiar, Rampage was assembled with his black waist piece on backwards- showing his bulldozer detailing in robot mode, and his robot bits in bulldozer mode. Anyway, I got my Skipjack from Pulse, and found mine was assembled wrong, just like Rampage:
    B0526643-FD78-42AF-B9E4-30D2A32C47C0.jpeg the way to fix it is to remove some screws from the upper torso, and then remove 2 pins from each side of the waist piece. Then flip it around and reassemble. With Rampage I used a soldering iron to remove the pins, since they are 1 way pins with a head.
    But this time with skipjack I used my bare hands and pried the parts off. I don’t personally recommend doing that, as you might break something. But it was quicker for me than the soldering iron with a toddler around.

B77D2439-D606-4696-A511-968FBD2107DA.jpeg

Sometimes, excessive force IS necessary:D 

• Like Like x 6
  2. POSSESSED_DIGIT

POSSESSED_DIGIT WE ARE NUBBY THUMB!!

News Credits:
    Went to target today. Saw 2 skipjacks. Both assembled correctly. Guess I got a fluke.