Customs: Studio Series Jetfire Custom Hands

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Daker, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Daker

Daker Member

I cant find hands like these anywhere. Also I dont have the skill to create these and put pins in them. However I'm willing to pay anyone $100 bucks if they can recreate these hands with the pins in them, have full posability, able to hold the axe and cane, and also painted for Jetfire. He is my all time favorite figure and Hasbro did a really good job of recreating him. I just hate how his hands now the fingers aren't posable and also where the cane plugs in I already have stress Mark's showing.
    Also I would also like to see about soon redoing his beard to make it work screen accurate and it also pulls off just by undoing a screw. Trying to make him look more movie accurate. Serious creators only and I'm willing to pay well for superb work.
    FB_IMG_1570604542968.jpg FB_IMG_1570604536821.jpg FB_IMG_1570604533392.jpg

2. Sethtaros

Sethtaros New Member

DNA designs sells an upgrade kit for ss jetfire that includes posable hands, and it’s only like $35 on eBay.

3. Sethtaros

Sethtaros New Member

Not as possible as these (the fingers aren’t separate.) but you don’t have to paint them and they do the job just fine.

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I wish they just sold the hands separately, I don’t need all that extra crap.