Studio Series 86 Revealed

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by seton, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Zer0

Zer0 Well-Known Member

Walmart did something similar with R.E.D. Megatron, which didn't go up for pre-order for another few days after it was originally intended to. Although, at least in that case, there was at least a listing to refresh.

I'm not overly concerned, though. I want them, but I've yet to have trouble finding a Walmart re-issue since they started this new line a year, or so ago.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sness

Sness Autobot Supreme Commander

News Credits:
    Oh No ThErE aReN't AnY bAyVeRsE tOyS iN tHe NeXt ThReE mOnThS. It's not like there have been bayverse toys almost every year for the past decade or anything. And there definitely aren't any continuities that haven't received toys in actual decades other than maybe 1 or 2 releases hear and there or anything. Also if you like bayverse you don't have the right to call anything shit.

• Like Like x 2
  3. MetalStorm

MetalStorm Click Click Boom!

LG Blurr > SS86 Blurr

• Like Like x 1
  4. siccoyote

siccoyote Worst side of the fandom

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I predicted Runabout was going to be a bitch, and expensive to get Fuck You Hasbro

5. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    god I hate Target, like Lowes, they wont ship to Packaging forwarding services. Im out of luck on Thrust and Runabout

6. StarMaverick

StarMaverick Nemesis Command Upgrader

News Credits:
    I have no words for this!:lol 

• Like Like x 2
  7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    This is elitist garbage that doesn't belong anywhere in this fandom. Let's not pretend this franchise doesn't have roots in shit storytelling meant to hock toys to kids. We're almost thirty-five years into this brand and we have, what, three maybe four TV shows that are actually good and one movie that's not shit? None of us should be criticizing others for what they like. Criticize the series, not the fan.

• Like Like x 11
  8. Neo-Primus

Neo-Primus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Stupid G1? The G1 that created this fandom and the characters and property that allowed the poorly made movies to rake in billions? Oh dear, oh dear :throw 

• Like Like x 5
  9. Zer0

Zer0 Well-Known Member

It's pretty impressive for a mainline figure, then.

I'm happy with it. I'll be happier when they announce a full team of Dinobots to go with him, but I'll be glad to have him regardless.

10. Cracka J

Cracka J judas in my mind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    wow come to the thread to see how happy everyone must be and of course there is bitching already :lol 

whatevs, I'm super happy about all this. target exclusives have been pretty easy to find near me, and both the seeker 2 pack and clones were available online for quite some time.

getting pretty much everything I want in 2020, just hope there is a cool new titan they haven't announced yet :D 

• Like Like x 5
  11. firmpulse

firmpulse milliradian practitioner

The animation model DOES NOT have big freaking boxes stuck to the bottom of the arms. That's what I'm referring to. And I think you know that. It looks terrible.

• Like Like x 2
  12. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    We're at least getting Slag, Sludge, and Swoop, and I'd be genuinely flabbergasted if we never got Snarl, either in a far future wave or the series following Kingdom.

I don't think you're reading my posts right, because that's what I said. I'm just saying that's where those portions of the alt mode go, but unlike (bolded for clarity, since twice was not enough) the cartoon model they don't shrink, which is why he has kibble there when he seemingly didn't before, because he did, it just magically morphed into nice, small sections of his arms.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Predaking000

Predaking000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    His hate actually fuels my preordering.

Also a bit ironic that his screenname comes from a book that's basically a love letter to old-school, "Geewun"-styled fandom.

• Like Like x 8
  14. ChucklesLastLaugh

ChucklesLastLaugh Psychological Operations

Just saw these. Runabout and Thrust are Target exclusives and already sold out?

So f***ing annoying.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Odd Creature

Odd Creature Member

Going to be a tough call between this Jazz and my ROS version, especially since I got that one for like seven bucks on sale back in the day. I would also like to see a third party IDW style head for Hot Rod. Otherwise happy the pre-orders for Thrust and Runabout lasted for several hours instead of 15 seconds like those Classified Joes did awhile back.

16. Predaking000

Predaking000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, I missed out, too. But they should be easily picked up after release.

I wasn't able to get Thundercracker/Skywarp when they were first released, due to the exclusivity, but it turned out to be a good thing, as some of the early Thundercracker runs had an issue with the wings. The subsequent runs didn't, so I ended with a "fixed" copy. Now the Thundercrackers/Skywarps are everywhere and online.

17. PrimalFury

PrimalFury The Chosen One

News Credits:
    Can't believe people are actually complaining about these, they are essentially retail Masterpieces, someone was complaining about Blurs arms, well they are screen accurate, someone shared this comparison a few pages back, the figure is spot on, as spot on as it can be within reason yY1jTID.jpeg

• Like Like x 22
  18. Zappit

Zappit Well-Known Member

If the Skywarp/Thundercracker pack are any indication, Thrust and Runabout will be damn hard to get online, but pretty widely available in stores. I had to stay on top of restock alerts for a couple weeks, but eventually got them.

19. Neo-Primus

Neo-Primus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In a bin somewhere hopefully.

• Like Like x 2
  20. realwhz

realwhz Well-Known Member

I recalled Skywarp/Thundercracker pack was eventually easily available at Target.com one or two months later. It was very hard to find though in the beginning; every time I got in stock notice and it immediately went out of stock. In general, I think target exclusive experience is good.