Strange glitches...

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by UndeadMonkeyGuy, Sep 6, 2012.

1. UndeadMonkeyGuy

UndeadMonkeyGuy Logic Meister

News Credits:
    I've had some really strange glitches in the past couple of days, frequently when I select Headhunter I find myself being put into a CTF game.

Also sometimes the lobbys glitch out. A couple days ago the score limit didn't work & the totals just carried on going up till the time ran out. Today I had an even stranger glitch, I started the game with 60 points yet everyone else started with 0 like normal.

I duno if it's just me but has any of this kind of stuff happened to any of you guys?

2. robot7boy

robot7boy Con..... Thats all i got

No but must suck except the last one :) 

3. RisingPhoenix86

RisingPhoenix86 One of Soundwaves minions

News Credits:
    Never had those! The only one I had was about a week ago when randomly in Escalation I fell through the map when a leaper jumped on me. I was alive and able to shoot up at them. But in no way could I return to the game normaly. I was forced to back out and rejoin.

4. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    Never had any of these once.

5. nehushtan

nehushtan Escalation Jedi

Haven't seen anything strange in MP yet but I've been able to open the gates in Ancients at the end of wave 2 or 3 by transforming into it.

Typically, what happens is the last 2 or 3 enemies get stuck or lost some where in the far distance on the map. For some reason, the morons can't find our location so we're stuck in wave 2 or 3 forever. That's when I discovered how to open the gate by transforming into it.

6. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    I had one glitch where there was no shield covering the pole that I had to snipe in Jazz's level and when the statue/bot dropped there was nothing there but I could still jump on it.

7. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've had both of Shockwave's holograms (
    when you find Swoop, and when Kickback is introduced
    ) appear upside down. I also had Optimus' hologram in Chapter 12 not appear at all during my last playthrough.

8. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    I hope this glitch isn't fixed:

Go to character customization, pick the Grimlock body, transform, then go to the color selection screen.

Press and hold the d-pad, scroll downward/upward and enjoy..

:lolol 

9. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    :lolol  I've done that.

10. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Michigan J. Space-T.rex.

11. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

That glitch was fantastic. Grimlock looked as though he was talking to an imaginary friend or something. I wonder what the other Dinobots thought as he argued with nothing :lol 

12. Chalice

Chalice ليس هناك ما هو صحيح، فكل

News Credits:
    Hah, nice!

The weirdest one I've had was, during a game of conquest as an Infiltrator(Jazz body for reference) I was driving(in car mode) backwards away from an enemy shooting at me and accidentally hit the transform button. The transform animation plays perfectly, but at the end the car is still there, with Jazz's upper body sticking out of the roof. Like one of those really simple little kid Transformers toys(I can't remember what they're called).

Unfortunately I was so shocked I died pretty much immediately after so I didn't get to fool around with it much.

13. Decitron

Decitron The Heavy

When I'm in vehicle mode, and shooting past players (usually to try and catch a flag guy) every now an again I'll get a little close to someone's feet and will be "kicked" under the level. There's no way back up, and the only thing I can do is try to drive toward the areas of the map that would kill me (the bottomless void under the map) to respawn.

Very annoying.

14. Matrixbeast

Matrixbeast Here comes a thought

Ebay:
    Earlier today, when playing a random TD as a Scientist, when I transformed I vanished. It corrected itself when I changed back to robot mode, and it didn't happen again on second transformation, but that was odd.

That aside, during one match of Conquest, it didn't put me on any team. It just threw me in, and said I was Autobot, but displaying the score/teams had me in some limbo and both teams could kill me...

15. wirth

wirth Seekers

ummm, i have a question..on the challenge menu, my titan class challenge does not have "gooey mess" challenge..but still i can get the exp and "gooey mess" challenge appear on the screen when i shot 2 enemies or more with the corrosive slime cannon!?...

is that happened to you guys too?

16. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    I switched my class mid-game and lost both my HUD and the pause screen.

It was an interesting challenge. :lol 

17. Prime Jetscream

News Credits:
    Uh, none of those achievements that pop up in big letters are listed. They're just bonus points.