Strange encounters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Latias Prime, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

2. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

3. jazz4ever

jazz4ever I'm turned on by numbers

I have never had an "Experience" before, The closest I can think of is that when My Grandmother was showing Me some pictures of My Great-Grandfather She said He would have loved to have met Me, Then I felt really warm and loved.

Yeah that's it.

4. on_a_warpath

on_a_warpath OAW 2010

Well, once I saw a UFO flying way high up in the sky. Just a flying disc. No wings, nothing was on it that ordinary planes have. Not saying it was aliens, but it was totally weird seeing that up there.

5. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    When I was younger, about ten, I went to the lake with my cousins, and the lake was relatively small - you could see the other side was only a couple football fields away.

Out of nowhere, bigger waves start crashing on the shore, and we're all freaking out and getting hit by the waves. I was about 4 foot something, and it almost went over my head.

The HELL could that have been? I remember thinking to myself, "It would've been funny if it was a big sea monster or something making the waves. Funny, but scary."

Our region is nowhere near a fault zone, so what could it have been? Maybe a small one, making waves? Beats me.