Strange encounters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Latias Prime, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

The house told me to get out.

I told it to STFU, I was trying to play a video game. We deathmatched for a while. The house is a friggin' camper.

2. *Soundwave*

*Soundwave* Derp

News Credits:
    I'm talking to Bill Murray right now. Is this considered 'weird'?

3. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    Something lives in my area. I went to bed one night, and before I went to sleep I heard the fucking loudest shriek ever, followed by some low grunts. This was in the middle of the night, and it must have been right in front of my area.
    And THEN, a while later, I went hiking in a forest that is about half a mile from my house. My dog discovered this huge patch of tall grass that had been weighed down into the shape of some huge humanoid thing.
    Of course, I'm not going to really say it's Bigfoot. More likely a black bear or something like that. But the shriek and grunts did freak me out.

Also, I punched a leprechaun in the face.

4. Hand Of Omega

Hand Of Omega Well-Known Member

Well, I remember years ago driving home from work at night and my car, along with two others near me, went dead (headlights still on, but no engine, no radio and no brakes) and were coasting along the road.
    There was this split second where we looked around at each other, as we had no brakes we had to be aware of what was around us, and then, the cars came back to life.
    We all pulled over and we all had the same issue.
    Anyway, we went on our way, haven't seen hide nor hair of them since, but someone mentioned months later - I had never told anyone til then - that it could be a result of a UFO! Something I never thought about TBH and dismissed it to which he replied - "no, really, it happens! All the time. Don't you watch X Files?!" - now that really is strange when people try to legitimise things with fiction. :peoples: 

5. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    In '03 I was assigned by my church then as a worker at a youth camp. Some of the female campers had fainting spells and were acting strangely. They were said to be demonized.

Some of the church workers told the leaders there were lots of demons sorrounding the camp. One camper said he has seen a huge demon on top of the worship hall. So the pastor and us workers had deliverance session, to cast out the demons.

Altough I was one of those that did not see any demonic manifestation, I surely felt the presence of evil. In fact, before the deliverance, during a worship service, I smelled something really vile, then the next morning, I learned several young guys were sent home because during worship(!), they felt up some girls. :( 

6. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

Saw something I couldn't explain once. Doubt it was a ghost, but one second I saw a man standing on the side of the road at night, next second he was gone.

7. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur Well-Known Member

One time I went camping with my family and relatives about a few years ago, up in New Hampshire. We were sitting around the campfire, sharing stories of our life, having a few laughs. It was calm and peaceful and kinda warm. It was about 11:00 at night.

We kept on talking, we heard crickets, owls and various other animals in the background that you usually hear during the night. Suddenly, it went DEAD. FUCKING. QUIET. It was so sudden, there was not a sound. Not a cricket or anything.

I went to look around while shaking with fear, didn't see anything. I heard something moving about 20 yards ahead of me. I almost crapped myself and ran back to camp, jumped in my parents SUV and slept there for the night. Uncomfortable as hell, but I don't want a black bear shredding the tent apart with me included.

8. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Well im not sure if this counts but when i woke up today, i was hearing that someone was calling me, But i asked Everyone if they were calling for me and they sayed no, A ghost maybe???? or it was my imagination

9. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Oh, really weird true story. One time I was in an online discussion about abortion. After a couple of days politely discussing the matter, all parties accepted that they could see the other point of view but didn't agree with it. The thread ended with everyone having learnt something and no cross words spoken. I nearly shit my pants in fear when I realised what had happened, and immediately headed to 4chan to reaffirm my faith in the internet.

10. JetRaid

JetRaid Jhet Rheyd

News Credits:
    I've woken up with a little orb in front of me with a guy tipping his hat to me...SCARY ASS SHIT!

11. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I believe you. Now, if you had instead said you were in the movie forum, talking about ROTF, and this happened, I'd say you're full of shit.

12. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

Well, I had an older sister who died at birth. A few weeks after she was born/died, my mom kept hearing baby cries in the next room over.

A few years after I was born then, mom saw me talking to what seemed to be myself. Apparently I went up to her later and told her I was talking with my new friend Abby. Abby would've been the name of my older sister, who I knew nothing about.

My dad's car was stuck in the ice, and he couldn't push it out. It was a pretty bad situation, obviously. Dad walks in and tells mom that "I'm just gonna try it one more time." This final time, however, mom looks out the window and sees a man dressed in all black, just standing there and watching Dad. "Somehow" dad managed to muster up the strength to free the car. He went in and told mom, and mom asked why the man dressed in black didn't help him. Dad said he didn't see a man out there, and there were no footprints other than his. He got a chill down his spine just then, and refused to look out the window again. I think that "Someone" was watching over our family then. :) 

13. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Nothing weird or strange has really happened to me at all. No encounters with ghosts or monsters.

Unless you count the times when, as I'm sleeping, I would suddenly feel a movement on my bed like somebody just plopped themselves onto my bed, or trying to punch through the mattress from underneath the bed.

14. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    That reminds me:

YouTube - Johnny Cash Show: Johnny Cash - Man In Black

15. Cmdr Prime

Cmdr Prime co-Commander of Autobots TFW2005 Supporter

I don't know if this counts

Back in 1997, I was stabbed in the back by my ex [that's no lie]

But this is strange thing :eek: 
    I was laying in the hospital with tubes comming out of me[true story]
    but that night I looked over to the window and I saw and image Optimus Prime G1 standing close to my bed and he was looking down at me and shaking his head so he placed a firm hand on my chest and placed 2 things within me[a new spark and the Matrix] because the very next day [day 2] I had all the tubes and what nots removed and I was up and walking around and I was only in there for 6 days I had told a few people this story and they thought I had gone nut :) 

16. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I was walking past a cemetery on my way back from the local pub when I saw a woman in white standing beside a tombstone about thirty feet or so away from where I was. Yelled "Tits or get the fuck out!" and she vanished instantly.

17. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

:lol 

18. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur Well-Known Member

Fisher cats. These things are the real El Chupacabras. Fucking ugly little bastards.

I have to watch my dogs as they do their business outside with a metal bat in my hand. Fisher cats have been known to attack cats and small dogs and even people some times. Has anyone heard what they sound like? They make this high pitched squeal, like a baby screaming.

19. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Whoa...

20. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    "When Ex's Attack!"