2D Artwork: Stonecrusher's Second Art Megathread!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Stonecrusher, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Porkulus

Porkulus Too Many Hobbies

YouTube (Legacy):
    Tarbosaurus was a tyrannosaur. It had two-fingered hands.

2. Gerth

Gerth Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah, I'd forgotten the hands and just remembered the feet.

3. Porkulus

Porkulus Too Many Hobbies

YouTube (Legacy):
  4. Gerth

Gerth Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  5. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Just another Edgelord

News Credits:
  6. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Stonecrusher, Pinpoint, Omnidrive, GingaMagnus, Necromaster, Gerth, Combaticons, God Ginrai, RangerSilver6, FaFireguy, Kaijuguy19, AgentSAP2006, Megatronski, LegoTFGuy, Coffee, Fighting Game Thingamajig, Will upload menu later, but I still wanna see what you guys come up with for colors and stuff

7. agentSAP2006

agentSAP2006 Avatar by Sprite

News Credits:
    Hell yeah!

8. Pinpoint

Pinpoint Banned

News Credits:
    it's hapPENING

9. Pinpoint

Pinpoint Banned

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

idk if you were gonna colour it but have this anyway

i'm wiggling in my seat rn i'm so happy abt this coming back aaAAAA

edit: dammit forgot the eyepatch

10. God Ginrai

God Ginrai Energon Enthusiast

[​IMG]

Also I'm pretty sure Faf has a different avatar now.

Attached Files:

11. Gerth

Gerth Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You made me too muscular. ;lol:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    MAN, MACHINE, TITAN; A Gladius Spiritual Successor

It is a time of great danger and yet great change. The gods have fallen and their followers are scattered. Humans and Mechs have convened to do battle for who will rule what remains of the universe, but a new group of warriors has entered the clash, people who had proceeded the gods and wrote the words that escaped their tongues. The Titans have arrived to either sort their world out or to muck it out further. Who will win - the machines that waged war since time immeasurable, the men who remade the world with the resources they had, or the Titans who're just here for their own amusement? One thing is certain, the only way to win this tournament is to fight like a God!

[​IMG]

MENU 01: TITANS

[​IMG]
    AGENTUS
    A Titan of questionable gender and possessing an even odder sense of humor, Agentus has joined the Clash to clean house so he/she can create new life and reorganize everything. A noble goal, but his/her interests and likes can stand in the way of other Titans.

[​IMG]
    EXPRESSO
    Expresso's appearance of a floating and oddly dapper mug belies his very sharp intellect and manipulative nature, already having befriended a number of the other people of the Clash. If everyone knew better, they'd shatter this mug in a minute.

[​IMG]
    COMBATRON
    He can be very easily called a one-Titan Army, missiles littering the battlefield and explosions forming his leitmotif. His brute strength can bring ruination to all his foes as he progresses towards his goal of making a world eternally at war, a Battle Gaia if you will.

[​IMG]
    EMBERION
    His blazing sword and solid shield being his only arsenal, Emberion seeks nothing more then to clean up the mess of the old world with holy fire, allowing a new world to ascend, to rise. Some Titans agree with his views, but oppose him because he stands in their way.

[​IMG]
    MAGNA GALAXY
    Among the Titans, he has the dubious honor of being the rule-keeper, fighting for nothing more then keeping the peace among his fellow Titans. Some follow his lead with a smile, others do so reluctantly, but given the chance, all will turn on him, whether he'd like it or not.

[​IMG]
    OMNIPOTRON
    Magna Galaxy's very opinionated apprentice, who fights alongside his master to prove a point. While Magna Galaxy uses mostly melee, he fights with his lasers, using his sword as a last resort. This reflects their opposite nature, but it also keeps them tied together.

[​IMG]
    DAIKAIJU BANCHOU
    His fierce looks bely his peaceful and agreeable nature, but they do not hide his fighting skills. If he finds it necessary, he'll fight tooth and nail not only to win, but to protect the peace of his friends, both Titan, Machine, and Man alike.

[​IMG]
    ARTBLOCK
    Everything is Awesome~! Everything's cool when you can remake reality! Everything is Awesome~ when you're living your dream~! Which Artblock DEFINITELY CAN see coming as soon as he deconstructs these losers.

[​IMG]
    ASHCAT
    He owns a food truck, but he's also a fierce fighter, capable of ripping apart any enemy he decides he doesn't like. Only his maturity keeps him from being treated as a threat. Big mistake on everyone's part, really.

[​IMG]
    LICHLORD
    The Lichlord is capable of reviving the dead, scaring people with his face, cause paranoia with his mere presence… and then surprise everyone by revealing he's a complete goofball. Kinda strange seeing that from this undead Titan.

[​IMG]
    GEAR
    Among the younger of the Titans, Gear would like nothing more then to sit down and troll the internet for his amusement. However, that doesn't feel possible without having a world to do that with first, so he fights to make the world like it was, without any wars outside the internet and such.

[​IMG]
    OMEGATURN
    Hot-blooded and good-hearted, a new Titan would think he's easily beaten. But they'd be wrong to discount his power and determination. Cross this titan once, he'll fight you to teach you a lesson. Twice, he'll fight again, this time, twice as hard. Three times? You're gonna be sorry.

[​IMG]
    DETERMINATOR
    Although this Titan has no use for the concept of gender, they're not a judgmental warrior. When they fight, they make sure its not fatal, just enough to take them out of the game for a bit. Other Titans may not hold back.

[​IMG]
    SPECTRE
    To say he has contempt for those he calls friends is an exaggeration, but sometimes he ends up supporting that theorem. Cold and calculating, Spectre takes every opportunity to poke fun at his fellow Titans, and sooner or later that's gonna backfire.

[​IMG]
    HELLCRASHER
    The majority of the Titans look upon him as a gentle soul that covers his kind heart behind snide comments and harsh looks. But in truth, even beyond that gentle soul you'd find a very self-doubting individual, the one who created the world and yet is unsatisfied and wonders what'll come next.

Attached Files:

13. Collectibot

Collectibot SWITCHed.

News Credits:
    I do believe you forgot someone. If so, please correct me. I'm coming back since *cough*Gund*cough*amex*ia*cough*01* is gone.

14. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

That's so cooooool. Almost thought it was interactive when I hovered over someone and there icon appeared up top.

15. God Ginrai

God Ginrai Energon Enthusiast

This doesn't have anything to do with the Gladius RP. If it did then Faf, Kaiju, Coffee, and (I believe) SAP wouldn't be in this and a bunch of other people would be in it.

16. Pinpoint

Pinpoint Banned

News Credits:
    AW HELL YEAHAHAHAHA

but questions have come up

What's with all of these wierd names? (Determinator??? wh a)
    Will we still have Achievements and Skins?
    Is there a story mode?
    Does each character have their own stage?

basically how similar will this be to the old thread

also this is my most current menu sprite:

[​IMG]

you probably started making the menu before I edited it.

17. Artork312

Artork312 The Robo-Chuvak

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
  18. Pinpoint

Pinpoint Banned

News Credits:
    This isn't really related to the Gladius RP thread, but rather a concept for a Street Fighter/Smash Bros esque game with all of our avatars.

19. Olymprix

Olymprix Moonwalkin' on the Ceiling

News Credits:
    With most of our avatars, you mean. If it's not related to Gladius, I don't see why there aren't a few more avatars present.

20. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

Unlockables dude. You have to work for it.