Stinger and Galvatrons transformations

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by barracuda1997, May 30, 2014.

1. barracuda1997

barracuda1997 Active Member

I'm pretty sure by now most of you have seen the new TV spot that showed Stingers transformation for the first time. He appears to have the ability to transform through some type of molecular separation ability. I know we don't know how Galvatron's vehicle will transform yet, but since Stinger and Galvatron are human made, does this mean Galvatron will have the same transformation ability as Stinger? One thing that makes me believe this is the case is because both Stinger and Galvatron appear to have almost no remnants of their respective vehicle modes on their bodies. Also, what are you're opinions on this unique ability? Do you like that they don't have conventional tranformations? I'd love to know! :) 

2. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If they are human-made machines, part of my thinking is that they aren't able to properly shift from vehicle-to-robot, and thus, that molecular 'warping' ability would probably be utilized.

I will admit looking at Galvatron, I couldn't really figure out how the semi-pieces fit into his final robot form. I'm still trying to figure that 'hole-in-his-chest' reason...unless it's like Gypsy Danger and will fire off a weapon.

3. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Rust Bucket

News Credits:
    I don't know why people are complaining about how Galvatron doesn't have any truck parts on his body :banghead:  Is it a problem? They can look any way they want it DOESN'T matter. Parts and metal plates can all shift to different places and look like different things can't they. Hell there's not much on Prime's new design that looks like the Western Star.......

4. Dotmshockwave

Dotmshockwave Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Google+:
    I don't think Galvatron will transform that way, he seems to have a regular transformation but we haven't seen it yet so idk, I honestly hope he doesn't have the same transformation as stinger though

5. Megatronus209

Megatronus209 owner of the Hippy puppy!

News Credits:
    Nah, if you saw the TV spot where Galvatron and prime were fighting, slow mo that part and watch galvatron.

He is leaning over, like he is getting up from a transformation before charging at prime.
    If you look at his thigh it looks as if it spun into place, and if you look at his feet you can see what looks like a tire, and some panels shifting into place.

From that moment alone, it looks as if Galvatron indeed has a normal transformation.

6. Dotmshockwave

Dotmshockwave Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Google+:
    thank god

7. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Possibly. I suspect, given he's a man-made robot and thus wouldn't have a spark, that much like Gipsy, it's a reactor.

8. sawwheeler

sawwheeler Gundam Meister

This prompts another question...Will bumblebee Transforms this way? Seeing as how he stole Stingers body does that mean he'll be able to do something similiar?

9. primushatesyou

primushatesyou Crusadercon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I hate how pretty much everyone has no car parts on them, because it doesn't make sense. They should at least have some noticable car parts, they can't
    just disappear

10. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Hey does anyone else think that the way stinger transforms is remarkably similar to that of the allspark??? Also could explain mass shifting of galvatron in kreo sets ??? Any thoughts???

11. Miyaren

Miyaren Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Stingers transformation seems to be based off the ball like thing Tucci plays at the beginning of Payoff trailer, where he goes "molecularly unstable..it's what they made of"

So whether Galvatron transforms the same is 50/50, as Gals body was right on the operating table when Tucci handled that ball

12. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

I was thinking the same thing almost like the ball and material is based of the allspark rather than the robots themselves as when he holds that moving bit if it in the air where he dodges it its made it seems....of squares. Stinger transforms it seems with little squares and when bumblebee transforms the allspark into a smaller 'mass shifted' version its also little squares.......just to me seems like a relationship is there somewhere and if galvatron has this material in him then maybe he can mass shift the parts where its located in its pure form.

13. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Hell yes it's a problem. They're called Transformers. The entire point of the franchise is being able to tell what they turn into. Something even Beast Machines did. Even the previous movie designs got that.

14. Miyaren

Miyaren Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well to be fair, looking at voyager hound with no knowledge of his alt form, i would have no idea what kind of vehicle he transforms into other than the fact that he is a car of some kind. Take that what you will

15. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    I can see kids with the it been like 'the fuck is this shit'.

16. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Rust Bucket

News Credits:
    Of course it makes sense they transform. I do see your opinion though.

17. Optimusime

Optimusime Well-Known Member

After looking at screen grabs of Stinger after his transformation ive noticed that there is a heap of silver colouring instead of the usual red we've seen before. When zoomed in the silver appears to be incomplete areas of his "body". My thought is this, has he morphed this way because he is missing substantial amounts of these balls that he appears to be made from? Have they been blasted off during battle.what do you think?

18. Browns2212

Browns2212 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just think the scene is cut short from him completely transforming. But you could be right.

19. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Could be a possibility. I did notice that there didn't appear to be enough ...bits....to complete his whole body so maybe you have a point or maybe the colouring is just a final part of the transformation??

20. Optimusime

Optimusime Well-Known Member

The main reason Im thinking this is his left arm armour and where the rh wing mirror would be on his chest appear incomplete and uncolored.