Sticker fix?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by slochmoeller, Oct 26, 2016.

1. slochmoeller

slochmoeller Well-Known Member

So, traditionally I rarely bothered with stickers packed in for toys, as they always seemed like more trouble than they were worth. They'd either peel or I'd put them on crooked.

But watching reprolabels over the years, I couldn't deny that a lot of their sets seemed really nice and really added to the figures. So this month I finally took the leap and got their sets for TR Soundwave and Laserbeak. And boy, do they look good. Both look so much sharper now.

But darn it, one of my stickers has already started to peel up! Agh! I'm looking for a solution. Toy hax does offer a "sticker fixer" stick, but it's a little pricey. I'm not ruling it out, I'm just looking for other options. Like, what about a standard glue stick? Does anybody else have a method that will work?

2. FortMax123

FortMax123 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Try using double sided tape.

3. gbm

gbm Well-Known Member

I dip the end of a toothpick into a teeny puddle of liquid Crazy Glue, and then merely run the tip of the toothpick under the side that is peeling, then press down on the sticker. With the SMALLEST amount of glue, it'll spread just enough under the sticker to adhere it, but not so much that it runs all over the place.

You literally want to dab the toothpick end like you're using a quill.