Minor/Repaint: Stealth Seeker Starscream: A WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by IF_IR_IE_IE_ID, Aug 30, 2009.

1. IF_IR_IE_IE_ID

IF_IR_IE_IE_ID USAF Seeker

Ebay:
    FREED = A Seeker In Progress

Updated Oct. 17th 2009.

Seeker: The Original

Strength = 6
    Intelligence = 9
    Speed = 10+
    Endurance = 10
    Rank = 9+
    Courage = 9
    Fireblast = 10
    Skill = 8+

Weapons/Abilities
    2x Blast / Null Rays, one each on both arms. 12x "Seeker" Missiles, can all be fired at the same time and targets up to 12 targets at a time. Speed (Within Earth's Atmosphere) = Mach 2 in 'bot mode, Mach 5 in jet mode. Speed (Space / Orbital space) = Mach ???. Has ability to "warp" himself to other locations)

Bio
    Seeker is, well, a seeker of many things in many ways. Wishing to do as many things before the ceasing of his spark, he only joined the Decepticon cause for when it was on it's early phase, a revolutionary cause for balance of Cybertronian justice and order.

He is remarkably speedy in his physical speed and ability to make fast, intelligent decisions. His closest ally in the ranks is his Superior officer, Shockwave. He was one of the first Tetra fighters for Megatron's invasion of Cybertron sovereignty. Originally mentor to Starscream, he invented, and the only one to fully MASTER, the physical warping of one being from one place to another.

Arriving to Earth after Megatron's completion of the space bridge, his final moves as a "loyal" Decepticon are reformatting his structure to that of an F-15 SE Eagle **later an F-22A Raptor**, and escapes to outer-space, no longer wanting to do with wars and conflicts, he leaves for his next point of interest, Mars. Shockwave is ordered to intervene his escape, but lets him go, knowing all to well the excitement of exploration. Seeker goes of into space never to come back, but as always, a Decepticon.

So what ya think? Corny? Any advice from those who are good at Fan-fiction? Thanks.

Up-Dates as of October 17th, 2009.

Attached Files:

2. jon5000

jon5000 Tea-Drinker

Such an awesome aircraft. Good luck with this!

3. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    Awesome! Will you be painting him in G1 colors or will you paint him in more realistic colors like the plane?

4. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    OOOO, is that a new-version of the 'Eagle?

Glad to see the classic-seeker model getting an expansion on its lifespan.

I look forward to seeing this finished!

D/L

5. the (H)i(GH)con

the (H)i(GH)con raver-in-diguise

can't wait to see it!

6. IF_IR_IE_IE_ID

Ebay:
    Thanx a lot
    Nah, no G1 colors on this one. I'm going for the picture for reference. I'm also planning on customizing another MP Starscream into "Ground Attack Acid Storm" which will colored in 2-3 variants of green camouflage, and have many bombs under his wings. etc etc.
    YUP! and rumor has it that Boeing has more F-15 ideas up it's sleeve. The Silent Eagle I'm doing has frontal stealth capabilities, hidden missile carriages, advanced electronics. but the toy Eagle wont even have LEDs haha.
    thanx

7. IF_IR_IE_IE_ID

Ebay:
    GOOD NEWS! This custom has begun! Just got someone to do the tail-fins for me. The Next update will be most likely a small paint app on the legs.

8. knoted

knoted Resistor Transistor

News Credits:
    Cool ! I hope you'll paint the top ends of his thighs the same colours as the rest of the thighs ... because the actual toy has those parts coloured red ; which makes his legs look shorter than they actually are.

9. IF_IR_IE_IE_ID

Ebay:
    I never noticed that.

10. seali_me

seali_me RIP January 2018

that's going to be HOT!

11. bombatron

bombatron adobocon

News Credits:
    this is going to look awesome! good luck on your custom and good luck on your aspirations to join the airforce. maybe one day you'll be flying one of those ultimate bad boy toyz!

12. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

Wow... that's a sweet looking Eagle.

What's handy is that MP Starscream's air-intakes actually CAN tilt that way, so they won't require much modding to get that part right.

Looking forward to the final product!

zmog

13. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

Might I make a suggestion? I'd love to be proven wrong, but personally, I think transparent null rays would be a mistake. I'm imagining an MP Starscream looking just like that F-15 photograph, with transparent null rays. I just can't imagine it looking good.

As an alternative, I'd suggest filing down the hard point under Starscream's wings so that the wings are smooth and don't have any null ray attachments. Then take MP Starscream's null rays and paint them the same gray as the jet, so you parts-former it as a robot with aesthetically-matching null rays.

You don't have to take my idea, just my 2 cents.

14. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

I agree with the above post about the Null Rays... I'm not sure translucent guns are really going to look very good. They won't look "invisible"... they'll just look like.. uh... translucent plastic.

zmog

15. IF_IR_IE_IE_ID

Ebay:
    Thanks man, I hope I get the F-22, (Doubt it, they'll probably give it to a lifer)
    Yeah I noticed that too
    Well, I'm just remaking a toy, not secretly handing F-15 blue-prints to the Russian Federation. HAHA j/k I think itll work out.

16. IF_IR_IE_IE_ID

Ebay:
    Update

First paint update. The Gunship Gray enamel has been applied to some of the parts of the custom. So it's gonna be a few days before I can properly handle them according to this "Cure" time. So next up I'm gonna spray some other stuff. And thats a wrap for today.

Attached Files:

17. eisen

eisen "CUT ME SOME SLACKS!"

loving the look of the gray dude. :thumb 

18. IF_IR_IE_IE_ID

Ebay:
    thanks. Im also happy because I think I succeeded in capturing that bluish look shown in the pictures. so far so good. just painted more parts yesterday. will update soon. thanks.

19. jon5000

jon5000 Tea-Drinker

Wikid. If you can mimic that look from the pic it'll rock!

I was one of those who loved the original colours on Masterpiece Starscream - realism all the way!

20. Rdfnd1253

Rdfnd1253 Well-Known Member

Damn this is going to be great!! Definitely keep reaching for that dream man, you never know you might be flying the F22 or something even better by then. There is a rumor that they have the Aurora jet or something that goes mach 5 or some shit. Not to be bias and say we are the best country or what not, but we sure do have the best plane designs ever! I love the raptor plane and hope you can find a way to make a custom TF that transforms into that sexy jet.