Starscream Was Wack In All 3 Movies!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by TillAllROne, Jul 2, 2011.

1. TillAllROne

TillAllROne Primacron's Assitant

Bayscream's head looks like a metallic goomba from Cybertron Mario Bots

2. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Starscream was many things, but the term "wack" is not among them.

3. Metallitron

Metallitron Decepticon of Malice

News Credits:
    Wow, I wasnt even talking to you and you resort to Sexual Harassment because Im defending Starscream, the same guy in your Avatar, and you call yourself a fan...shameful:crazy: 

Alright, kid, its spelled "Know"..;)  And if u dislike Starscream that much, maybe you should find a TF to like that doesn't get you so defensive and insulting, food for thought. And change that avatar...That's like Sentinel claiming he is an Autobot:banghead: 

Wow, you just cant stop with the vulgarity can you...Facepalm:drunk 

And the award for the most hate for anyone who Liked the movieverse Starscream goes to....

Look,There are thousands upon thousands of words in any given language and you CHOOSE to use the ones that you KNOW are vulgar/offensive.

The only people that do that are ones that are the uneducated and just don't know the thousands upon thousands of other words or ones trying to get a rise out of other people. Most, if not all, that are trying to get a rise out of other people that are uneducated.

It's not 'just how you speak' you can control how you talk, you pick which words to use. You CHOOSE to speak this way. By doing this you have to accept the consequences, people will see you as uneducated. Don't like it? You can CHOOSE to stop swearing and expand on your vocabulary, otherwise you have to deal with your image that you, yourself project to other people.

4. SpeedFreak01

SpeedFreak01 Well-Known Member

I didn't mind Starscream in TF3- he was being as bitchy as he could towards Megatron, but if he tried anything but subtle insults, Megatron would have been like "STARSCREAM IMMA KILL YOU WITH MA SHOTGUN RAAARGH".
    The spitting was a bit weird, but I imagined it as showing his manic delight in killing "the insects". His death scene was also pretty cool; Starscream's surprise as "the insects" fought back was priceless!

5. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    Maybe he forgot to swallow. :lol 
    All joking aside I have no idea why he is constantly spitting.

6. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:

"YES!!"​

7. ngnikolaos

ngnikolaos Well-Known Member

The problem is that most casual viewers never realised what was great about Starscream (and other characters for that matter) because they never gave any emphasis. I'd like my friends to see and understand why I told them "this one's my favourite Decepticon", not just seeing a robot go "ooOOoh master" all the time.

Starscream didn't have to be such a bluntantly obvious usurper as he is in G1; but they could have him speak in *careful* sarcasm anytime Megs had a failure, or fake sadness because of a wrong decision by Megatron. You know, stuff like that.

8. lostnfound

lostnfound Contructiconvict

I chalk up the ratio of disproportionate decepticon deaths to autobot deaths to 2 things. 1, because there were more of them. There were more decpticons than autobots and we all know that the autobots are going to win. Naturally, a LOT of decepticons had to die. and 2, because the decepticons were actually really outnumbered in the war overall. The military/autobot alliance really screwed megs and his precious decepticons. To be fair also, things like Alice, the insecticon, and the kitchen bots were easy kills with little effort required.

9. Incepticon

Incepticon Snowflake Melter

News Credits:
    I count the components of Devastator as being generic clones since we saw their actual character versions still running around after he was formed, so I think it's safe to also add:

Long Haul
    Mixmaster
    Scrapper
    Rampage

10. tf7

tf7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't know why, but I totally heard G1 Screamer's voice while reading this.:lol 

11. tf7

tf7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    forgot Optimus in number two.

12. Crainy

Crainy Well-Known Member

Also guys, dont forget one thing: If the Autobots hadnt just pretended to leave earth, Starscream would have killed every single Autobot there is.

Thats a big deal, i think.

13. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well Mirage isn't in the movies so I've heard....

Isn't it this Dino character :p 

14. knoted

knoted Resistor Transistor

News Credits:
    The PROBLEM of movie Starscream is that Bay never allowed him to have an equal Autobot adversary.

Only an Autobot adversary of equal qualities & air speciality would bring out the
    onscreen potential of Starscream. Alas, that never happened, except for the short stint with the human F22 squad in TF1.

So, the reasons for Starscream not really excelling on his own merits onscreen :

- No Breakaway in ROTF
    - No dogfight between Jetfire & Starscream
    - No Air Raid in DOTM
    - No Silverbolt in DOTM
    - No Skyhammer in DOTM
    - No dogfight between Jet Prime and Starscream in DOTM

Gosh....so much WASTED potential...

Also, his death in DOTM was really dumb. He survived the explosion of the entire Trypticon city in Reign of Starscream, yet a smaller than human sized boom sticky does him in ? Effing dumb.

15. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh no you fucking did NOT.

16. Chopperface

Chopperface All the Stars Are Closer

News Credits:
    Starscream has been a total badass in all of his fight scenes, and he has had some great exchanges with Megatron. However, it just doesn't feel right that he never once tried to betray Megatron other then when he left Megatron to die in the first film.

In DOTM Megatron is just chilling when Carly convinced him to fight Sentinel; I would've liked it if Starscream shot MegatrOn off the building like Sentinel did in the novel. "Master, not to be rude, but I am siding with the one who can actually hold his body together for shit."

17. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    I wouldn't say just chilling.
    Obviously Megatron was just depressed, similar to a soldier that has been defeated, nothing more to show.

That scene with Carly was interesting because her words fused him up with rage after hearing the truth.

18. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Actually, in DOTM, when he was chasing Sam and Carly around - I thought he sounded a lot more like the original Starscream than he ever did. In terms of the way his voice sounded and what he was saying.

It's not Steve Blum or Chris Latta, but it was pretty damn good.

19. MikeDiaz

MikeDiaz Well-Known Member

Definitely. For Megatron to entrust Starscream with the task of killing the Autobots... it's a damn big deal.

20. awesomem131

awesomem131 Well-Known Member

The treatment of Starscream in these films reminds me of treatment of Cyclops in the X-Men films.