Star Wars Figures/Toys

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by payres, Feb 11, 2006.

1. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    And more fur.

• Like Like x 2
  2. jala12

jala12 Fiery Adventurer

Did the Hasbro team even watch the show? ARC trooper Jesse isn't supposed to have a head fin on his helmet. Those were gone even before he became an ARC trooper.

3. AtomicLad

AtomicLad Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Nice to see Mando's fighter is in the pipeline. revealing it on the stream as in the pipeline means it won't be a Pulse exclusive.

4. Bandit

Bandit Well-Known Member

I am down for a few of these reveals, but not many. The BS Endor Soldier is a must. The TVC Endor Han Solo takes too many cues from the older version that I’m just not sure about. I will likely still pick it up though b/c I’ve never been a fan of the older one. Did they mention when Hunter or any other preorders are going up?

5. IronSites

IronSites Obviously A Definitely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Unsurprisingly, I'm thrilled to see ARC Trooper Jesse get a Black Series release!

Although I find it strange they're labeling him as a Clone Commander. He was a lieutenant at the the end of the war and the entire reason Rex was promoted to Commander for the Siege of Mandalore was because they had no commander to lead the siege, which would have been unnecessary if Jesse was a commander. Oh well, doesn't effect the figure at least so this won't be a hill I'm dying on :lol 

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mirage232

Mirage232 Well-Known Member

I'm personally tired of these "new" retro figures. Book Of Boba Fett? Really Hasbro? Can we at least get a retro Ewok? Can we at least get a lousy retro X-Wing or Tie Fighter?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Glasstor

Glasstor Active Member

Instagram:
    I’m hoping they release the BS Endor Soldier as a mainline in box with at least one different face and the other backpack. That way we can attempt a scene recreation

• Like Like x 1
  8. VictoryLeo19

VictoryLeo19 Well-Known Member

I want retro Ewoks and droids figures!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. CamaroBee

CamaroBee for Fletcher

Instagram:
    This showed up out of nowhere in New Zealand:
    F30B6CE3-062B-462E-BCC2-A26742F94596.jpeg

While I’m not interested in Podracers, I do think it’s cool that they have specialty packs for things that wouldn’t quite fit in the normal size classes!

• Like Like x 11
  10. Glasstor

Glasstor Active Member

Instagram:
    this pack has been the buzz all day on a MGS forum I’m in. Weird that it says series 1.
    I’m thinking it’s one of the recently mentioned Walmart exclusive Battle Packs that are suppose to come this year.

11. gravitybomba

gravitybomba Active Member

I am most excited for the Black Series Darth Malgus reveal, even though we probably won’t see him until 2024.

I am tempted to get at Endor trooper, only because I always liked the idea of Rex being at the battle of Endor.

GB!

12. JT-bob

JT-bob Autobum

Ebay:
    I can't say there was anything in today's stream that really blew my mind, I feel like the anniversaries for Black Series and ROTJ were both represented by less than stellar entries.

To be fair, that's true of most every live stream on YT, at least for Hasbro brands. Even before they turned them off, I'd have to disable them just to avoid the awfulness, YT brings out the worst in people.

Holy crackers! That looks like an epic execuction too, the Galoob one (it was released after the Hasbro buy-out but before Hasbro had a say in Action Fleet design) was nowhere near as good, with a clear plate between the engines.

13. Megatron118

Megatron118 Excelsior! Moderator

News Credits:
    Excited for Malgus despite how far off it is. Would be nice to get Jesse, too. Everything else revealed I’m pretty meh about. Already have the TVC Dark Times Vader on card and opened, so I’m set there; and I have the BS ANH and ESB Vaders, so I’m set with that scale too. Only other Vader I’d want is a battle-damaged one from the Kenobi finale.

Also, another stream, another day without regular clone commando reveal. Le sad

14. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Moderator

News Credits:
    I think they just upsized it from the Vintage one. Because I Google image searched it, and the VC version of his helmet has the fin (in the back of the helmet) too. But I agree, his helmet isn't supposed to have it.

15. Thwipthwip

Thwipthwip Well-Known Member

The TVC Vader unhelmeted face doesn't even look good at all... Otherwise it was going to be a hit, but probably will still be one.

16. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I honestly think today was a bit of a disappointment. Since they revealed Ki-Adi and Jesse from the pipeline reveals, I'm curious why they didn't reveal Dark Saber Mando and Krrsantan from the same list. But then I thought, maybe coming during the premiere of Mandalorian season 3, they may also bring back Mando Mondays during the episodes premiering.

17. Bumblebee2000

Bumblebee2000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So jealous of that TVC 212th Waxer, ever since I started collecting 6" Clones he has been a... dream I never expected to ever come true. Even if it is the wrong size for me personally I am glad to see him be made available to some. Though I guess he also makes the set less appealing to army builders :/

Looking forward to Nik Sant Rex and Jesse, even if the fin bugs me.
    Another Grogu with an already released figure? Maybe I will wait on the single release Luke just to see what those accessories entail... sigh. Though saying that Idk there was anything of interest in the episode.

18. AzT

AzT Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  19. jala12

jala12 Fiery Adventurer

I don't understand why they couldn't just use the regular phase II helmet mold and put the rangefinder on it. Another easily fixable inaccuracy was Imperial Crosshair's right (and left) shoulder armor. They could have just used regular stormtrooper shoulder pads molded in black but just decided not to. It can be pretty aggravating when Hasbro insists on raising the prices of their figures but doesn't strive to make them as accurate as can be even though it would take minimal effort in some cases.

20. bearytrek

bearytrek Unicron Backer #1...

News Credits:
    Still the only two styles I've seen in stores 20230202_152827.jpg
    wonder if they are evenly packed or just random in cases

Last edited: Feb 2, 2023