Star Wars Figures/Toys

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by payres, Feb 11, 2006.

1. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Just a heads up by Amazon charged me for the Black Series RotJ General Lando that wasn't supposed to be out until October. Though was there a discount on this figure recently? Because they only charged me $15.99 plus tax.

• Like Like x 2
  2. OCProwl

OCProwl Autobot Dad

News Credits:
    Amazon updated my BS Koska Reeves ETA to Tuesday. Hoping Target somehow comes through with the slightly lower price haha.

3. AzT

AzT Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  4. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

News Credits:
  5. MachoGrande

MachoGrande Well-Known Member

My Koska Reeves from Amazon shipped today, should be here tomorrow. Nothing on Zero.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Starfire22

Starfire22 :D

News Credits:
    Zero is up on Gamestop's website still.

7. Takeshi357

Takeshi357 "Research"

News Credits:
    Maybe, but they should've given us something a little extra rather than just repacks on those cardbacks.

Like how about an extra long lightsaber for Luke that is as long as he is tall? :D 

8. wheeljack01

wheeljack01 Happiness is a warm gun

Same here, I was very surprised to see him at my local Target this morning. First new figure I have seen in the wild in a while.

9. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    I've narrowed it down. Out of the deathstar briefing set I need Tagge and Yularen. The eBay prices are nuts.

10. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My Walmart got in the General Lando BS wave

11. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yup, the General Lando hit my country late last week…so it should be hitting the States soon.

My bad guys…it’s just that I’m not really into Star Wars these days i.e. hardly follow the news or hunt figures at retail.

Nowadays, I just PO the figures I want then just collect them when they arrive.

12. Arishikage

Arishikage Well-Known Member

I think it's the same for a lot of us these days, LigerPrime. Preorder whatever you don't want to miss, manage the preorders you can get, and try to catch something in-store when you can. I've definitely spent more time managing preorders than out hunting this past year and a half. I appreciate anyone letting us know when things are hitting around them (because it helps gauge how close something is to me) but I don't expect anyone to have to do it just for me, so don't feel that you're letting anyone down. We all contribute to our own ability here, and that's what makes it so great. Some days a single "thumbs-up" on your post is worth a dozen fresh sightings. We all have our ebbs and flows, and if you're anything like me your collecting focus shifts from one line to another periodically as things become available. It's all good! :) 

• Like Like x 1
  13. CamaroBee

CamaroBee for Fletcher

Instagram:
    Got some cool stuff recently!

First up, one of my friends gave me this! This is seriously tempting me to tip back into some black series collecting, there's so many figures (especially from the sequels) that aren't in TVC. It's a really good figure too, my only complaint is that the skirt hinders leg articulation (I think soft goods would be the way to go on a TVC one). I like that the cape is removable too, so you can have it as an elite one from TROS or a standard one seen throughout the ST.

Please Hasbro make one of these guys in TVC!
    Snowtrooper.jpg
    Next up, I went looking for R2-D2 from the new McDonald's happy meals. They didn't have him (going to look at a different one tomorrow), but they did have BB-8! Spruced it up a little bit with some paint:
    BB-8.jpg
    Finally, I just got this in the mail! I threw it in my order with SS Jolt, and I'm surprised how big the box is - it's substantially larger than the normal boxes for the vehicle model line. Excited to get to working on it!
    RC.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    General Lando just arrived today from Amazon. The funny thing is I haven't bothered to open him yet. Took him out of the Amazon box and haven't freed him. Honestly, I'm kind of almost indifferent to Star Wars for some reason lately. I don't hate it but I've got very little that I even want to bother with from Black Series right now. I was honestly more excited when I got Jaxxon than getting Lando. Not that I don't like Lando mind you. It's just weird. Hoping they give us more of the old EU/Legends guys as that might get the old fan in me excited for new releases again. Mara Jade, Kyle Katarn, Dash Rendar, Prince Xizor... come on Hasbro!

• Like Like x 4
  15. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I was super excited for Jaxxon…and I don’t really even know who the fuck he is…haha. He’s just a fun oddball. I haven’t gotten General Lando yet…probably will at some point. He doesn’t excite me as much mainly because I already have a Lando that looks 75% the same, more or less. I am really hyped for Greedo, Wicket, Bib Fortuna, Salacious Crumb, Malibu Leia, Emperor, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Bandit

Bandit Well-Known Member

I hear you. Star Wars needs a healthy dose of figures from new(er) material. Expanded Universe, comics, or even the sequels at this point. Just something new!

Personally I want them to get moving on Bad Batch Vintage Collection figures.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think there should be a few waves of BS devoted to just OT. Fill in some Kenner figure gaps. We are just 4 figures from completing the ANH Kenner line (Walrus Man not counted since he is on the way). 9 from the ESB line. (Bespin Guards could be combined into one set with swappable head/hands) Most of these figures are generic enough to fit into any era display.

• Like Like x 2
  18. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    Was out and about and saw this. Was on the fence about getting any of these, but it was the last one and I figured what the hell. Now I need an Obi-Wan.
    20210918_133353.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  19. Takeshi357

Takeshi357 "Research"

News Credits:
    jesus christ dust your playstation :yuck 

• Like Like x 3
  20. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    And yet the Sentinel shipped just fine. And Hasbro has been shipping other product. My point is they COULD have shipped the razer crest this year because they ARE shipping other product this year. And that product is also shipping during the pandemic. They just had to make decisions on what to ship and what to hold back and they chose the Razor Crest to hold back. So to just lump it all in and say it’s entirely due to the pandemic is inaccurate and lazy. It’s certainly influenced by it, but really it is shipping next year because that is what’s best for Hasbro.