Star Wars Figures/Toys

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by payres, Feb 11, 2006.

1. mrhillz

mrhillz Changed his user title. TFW2005 Supporter

Looking for Scorch and Cody,, just like eveyone else. I gotta have my clones. Hell, I don't even care about the whole "Ultimate Galactic Hunt" thing that's going on.

2. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Damn, I really want that Clone Wars animated Boba Fett statue that is coming out later in the year. That things looks awesome! Picture here.

3. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    www.rebelscum.com have carded pics of the Tatooine Wave..... with RED holograms !

4. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Red holograms wtf! Pretty cool actually so now the blues will have an opposing set. Since we all have too many little blue Amidalas and troopers already. SW travel chess hehe

Will be nice to get a decent R5 D4, the one I have is the gimmick version with the concealed missle, which I kinna like. Its like a transforming droid in a way

Finally gave up on Scorch locally, ebayed the sucker. Cody too.
    Scalpers here eat balls.

5. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

I'm not troopbuilding Scorch as hopefully there'll be repaints to flesh out a Republic Commando set. I got one carded/one loose from those two cases I found a few weeks ago and I haven't seen another one since anyway.

I'm up to 5 Utapau Clones (1 carded) and that's all I've been able to find (for that matter, my girlfriend found two of them when she was at Target on her own). Still no sign of the Coruscant wave though.

As for the red 'holos'...meh. The blue ones are pretty pointless already. They're a more or less accurate color..just too bad the poses and characters make them pretty useless to use as actual holos for dioramas. the only ones that really 'work' are Amidala and Obi-Wan. Red 'holos' don't make sense and are completely useless...unless you are trying to assemble a chess set.
    Whatever, it's just going to be a more colorful pile of the damn things in the bottom of a box.

6. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    I did the same after my endless hunt for Cody. I bought it now and didn't realize that the seller didn't take Paypal :banghead:  had to send M.O. hopefully he shows up soon...
    I did end up with 5 Utapau clones locally, however. You'd think that'd make me happy...no I'm still pissed at the scalpers I tried to out-do and, well...I lost :cry 

7. Mr.Roboto

Mr.Roboto YOU'RE A SHRUB ROCKETEER! Veteran

News Credits:
    I still have yet to find Scorch, Commander Cody, Yellow Clone Trooper, and that Jedi Fowl something (forgot his name, just like him because of his Clone Wars appearance.) And what is up with that Galactic Hunt? I saw the Boba Fett Titanium w/ that sticker on it at Target and TRU today.

8. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    What's the deal w/ Commander Cody? Is he that hard to find? I found 3 at my local Target last weekend. In fact, they also had about 4 of the orange Clone Trooper as well as that new Clone Wars Jedi and several of the silver foiled Galactic Hunt figures. I only got Cody myself...would've bought at least one Clone Trooper if my wife wasn't in tow with me that day!

9. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The Cody wave is apparently only just starting to hit but the figure is insanely popular and everyone's looking.

10. Omnibus Prime

Woot! KB.com has most of the Coruscant wave and previous wave listed, though some are already sold out. Scorch and the Firespeeder Pilot are gone but there are still Utapau Clones left. Cody doesn't come up on a search though, so he may last a little longer.

Cody
    Utapau Clone

More...

Edit: Gee, that was fast. The thumbnails for Scorch and the Firespeeder Pilot are already gone. Jimmy with the product number in the URL (+/- 1 as needed) to find the page if you want to bookmark for future reference; that's how I found Cody.

That's how I stumbled across all these in the first place. I found and bookmarked the Utapau Clone page the last time after they had already sold out. I randomly checked it today and he was in stock, so I looked for others...but not until I had already jumped on 6 Utapau Clones. So on a second order I got 2 Codys, Ki Adi Holo, Lushros and Foul. The Firespeeder Pilot sold out while he was in my cart. :mad  :( 

11. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Today I was at Target and I gave the Stock lady this DPCI #087-06-1511 and she came back from the warehouse with these:

[​IMG]
    :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock 

12. MagnusPrimal

MagnusPrimal Well-Known Member

Dear Zod, I've got to find one of those.

13. Mr.Roboto

News Credits:
    Nice, I didn't know those were out. Could've used that DCPI#. I was at Target today and this lady that was working there was putting out new Star Wars figures. I was able to score 2 Scorch, 2 Clone Troopers, 1 R2-D2 and Jango Fett. She was a nice lady, probably would have looked for those VOTC figures for me. I just want that Biker Scout though. Maybe Greedo.

14. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Awesome score Cat! *Hits Target

Scored a few extra Troopers today & finally found an Annie>Vader pack
    [​IMG]

& more of these the other day off eBay (gave up locally)
    [​IMG]

5 Snowtroopers & a ground cannon now, might chill on those for awhile. Need to drag the ol ATAT out of storage now.

15. Optimus Scourge

News Credits:
    Nice score cat! :rock  *goes to Target*

Here's my new clones I posted in the cool stuff thread:
    [​IMG]

16. Optimus Scourge

News Credits:
    *back from Target* I called ahead and they held the case at CS Desk...
    Target rules! :D 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Mr.Roboto

News Credits:
    I guess it seems Target is getting lots of love recently. :D  I stopped by a Target store today and found this beauty:
    [​IMG]

And here are a few pics of my weekend haul, from another Target store as well:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Omnibus Prime

Damn man..I need to get my ass back to Target tomorrow for that battlepack...several, actually. Just got a case of the vintage figs on Saturday.

19. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    My wife stopped by Wal-Mart yesterday afternoon and said they still had this area's peg warmers left. Stopped by the same Wal-Mart early this morning on my way to work can came away with several new figures (Clone Trooper & that Clone Wars cartoon Jedi bird creature). Even the TF section had been restocked w/ Downshift, CD Hot Shot & Override GT.

So, it appears that Wal-Marts are best to hit in the AM!

20. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay: