Star Wars Black Series Lot of 42 with Rare Figures

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by pidge1114, Dec 12, 2016.

  1. pidge1114

    pidge1114 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2015
    Posts:
    566
    Trophy Points:
    172
    Likes:
    +845
    All figures come in their original box. I’d say 90% of the boxes are in mint condition, with the other 10% being fair. All figures come with all of their accessories.

    There are NO knockoffs here - these are all authentic.

    Price takes into consideration the more rarer figures in this collection.

    $750 for all.

    List includes:

    1 - Poe Dameron
    2 - Darth Vader Emperor’s Wrath
    3 - General Hux
    4 - Captain Phasma
    5 - Resistance Trooper
    6 - Constable Zuvio
    7 - Guavian Enforcer
    8 - First Order Tie Fighter Pilot
    9 - Kylo Ren
    10 - Rey (Jaiku) & BB-8
    11 - First Order Snowtrooper
    12 - First Order Stormtrooper
    13 - Finn (Jakku)
    14 - Chewbacca
    15 - Jango Fett
    16 - Han Solo
    17 - Poe Dameron & First Order Stormtrooper Target Exclusive
    18 - Darth Vader
    19 - Luke Skywalker Stormtrooper
    20 - Clone Trooper Red
    21 - IG-88
    22 - Leia Organa (Boushh)
    23 - Bossk
    24 - Tie Pilot
    25 - Emperor Palpatine
    26 - Clone Trooper Sergeant
    27 - Obi Wan Kenobi
    28 - Han Solo Stormtrooper
    29 - Yoda
    30 - Commander Cody
    31 - Boba Fett (Prototype Armor)
    32 - Jabba the Hutt
    33 - Scout Trooper with Speeder Bike
    34 - Han Solo with Tauntaun
    35 - Stormtrooper
    36 - Greedo
    37 - Han Solo
    38 - Sandtrooper
    39 - Anakin Skywalker
    40 - Princess Leia (Slave Outfit)
    41 - Boba Fett
    42 - Darth Maul

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  2. pidge1114

    pidge1114 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2015
    Posts:
    566
    Trophy Points:
    172
    Likes:
    +845
    Hot Toys Artist Mix Touma Lot

    All were displayed very briefly and then put back in their original box. These are ALL AUTHENTIC...there are a lot of knockoffs out there for these, especially of Cap, Iron Man and Ultron...but these are all the real deal.

    $225 for all.

    1- Hulkbuster
    2- Hulk
    3- Civil War Captain America
    4- Civil War Falcon
    5- Iron Man Mark 43
    6- Ant-man
    7- Thor
    8- Vision
    9- Ultron

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  3. pidge1114

    pidge1114 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2015
    Posts:
    566
    Trophy Points:
    172
    Likes:
    +845
    [​IMG]

    Briefly displayed. Authentic figures, not the cheap chinese knockoffs. All figures come complete with all their accessories in their original box.

    $200 takes all 3. Or $75 each figure.
     
  4. pidge1114

    pidge1114 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2015
    Posts:
    566
    Trophy Points:
    172
    Likes:
    +845
    bump
     
  5. pidge1114

    pidge1114 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2015
    Posts:
    566
    Trophy Points:
    172
    Likes:
    +845
    bump
     
  6. pidge1114

    pidge1114 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2015
    Posts:
    566
    Trophy Points:
    172
    Likes:
    +845
    bump
     
  7. pidge1114

    pidge1114 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2015
    Posts:
    566
    Trophy Points:
    172
    Likes:
    +845
    bump