SSC Baroness PF Statue Photo Review - mrclean08

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by mrclean08, Oct 18, 2012.

1. mrclean08

mrclean08 G1 FOR LIFE

Sideshow Collectibles Baroness Premium Format Statue. This is one amazing PF statue. Hope you guys enjoy the pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  2. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

I'm not normally one for statues....but I'd buy a glass display case for that.

3. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They could've done better with the glasses. They look cheap.

4. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    Nice pics, but I'm not seeing much in terms of a review. XD

Mine's due to arrive Tuesday with any luck, but honestly the more I see in-hand pics the more I worry. I can't really tell in the pics here, is the bodysuit made of a pleather material like the Ms. Marvel PF or the stretchy Spandex stuff the Psylocke PF sported? I'm hoping it's the former but I'm afraid it's gonna be the latter. The bodice armor looks a bit weird. How snugly does it fit on her? The paint looks really crisp and the armor parts look like they have a nice even coat on them.

5. mrclean08

mrclean08 G1 FOR LIFE

For the most part, photo reviews do not consist of write-ups. At least not in many of the other forum boards I usually frequent on. Standard reviews would include text.

The body suit is not pleather or spandex. It is a synthetic fabric type that has a threaded line pattern upon close inspection. The bodice armor fits snugly on mine.

The only real complaint is that the seam on her ass ruins the shaping to contour her rear to bring out her shape. Had they put seams on the sides of her hips and made the ass a seamless one, then it would've given it a more shape forming look. Other than that, I am very happy with this PF statue and am contemplating on buying a 2nd one.