[spoliers] First Aired Episode 25 - One Shall Rise Part 2

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by sG_KYo, Oct 3, 2011.

1. sG_KYo

sG_KYo Active Member

News Credits:
    for once I am proud to be a Singaporean TF fan - coz we finally AIRED a Transformers Episode ahead of anywhere in this world.

Just finished watching the AWESOME episode and here are the key points (I missed the First 6 mins as I just left work and was caught in a bad jam even though my home was 10mins away.)

SPOILERS - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

1. Bulkhead, Arcee and Bumblebee was fighting Rock Unicron alongside Optimus Prime (and he was a GIANT ONE)

2. A lot of discussion between the Bots on how they are gonna get out of this.

3. At a Critical Juncture when Optimus Prime and the Autobots were Overpowered by the Rock Unicron, three purple shots were fired resulting in the temporal remedy for the dreadful situations for the Bots - Megatron to the rescue.

4. Megatron SAVED Optimus Prime to the disbelief of the Autobots who radioed base and Ratchet & the Humans were quibbling about if that's true and followed by a dramatic scene of Megatron lending a hand to help Optimus Prime get up.

5. There were heavy discussion on HOW Megatron and the Autobots should team up and destroy Unicron - with main objections voiced by Arcee and Ratchet (from base)

6. Megatron revealed that he needs Optimus Prime, who is a Prime to destroy Unicron - leading to Arcee stating that obviously the Bots didn't need Megatron - but was met with strong point from Megs that without HIM, they won't know where to find Unicron.

7. Conversation lead to a plot that is similar to the end of Justice League Unlimited where Darkseid attacked Earth with the Villians teaming up with the Heroes but this time, only ONE Villian that team up and promised that he will destroy Unicron with Optimus Prime seconding that he understands that Megatron WANTS to be a True Ruler, he'll truly get rid of Unicron who was the only real power that is in his way - Megatron commented that Optimus Prime truly knows him well.

8. Topic of discussion came to the fact that Ratchet refused to open a Ground Bridge to Earth's Core (forgotten the details) and even more so to have Megatron to know where the Autobot base is as he'll need to be BRIDGED back to Base before he can be bridge to the Coordinates of where Unicron's Core is.

9. More Unicron Rock Giants appeared, and Megatron offered to should his sincerity by "delaying" the Giants while letting to Autobots head back to base to discuss.

10. More arguments back at base, this time with the Humans, and as usual Jack asked some simple questions that shows that he never put in effort in his school-work. LOL

11. The Matrix of Leadership was finally mentioned and as in Original Transformers Movie, it is said that it is the only thing that can DEFEAT Unicron - at least put him back to his stasis.

12. The Matrix was revealed to be inside Optimus Prime all along (that explains the Optimus Prime with Matrix of Leadership toy) and that it (like in G1) is the collective wisdom/spirit of the Allsparks.

13. The children along with Fowler and June was whisked into a hiding spot and told not to be seen while Megatron was given the Clearance to be Bridged to Autobot Base - I tell you it was ONE slow and DRAMATIC Entrance from Megatron - my heart actually skipped two beats.

14. Megatron was chatting with the Autobots - with a hint of sarcasm - when Raf came out of hiding in resentment of Megatron's action on him two episodes ago. The Rest of them came out and Megatron commented that HE'LL NEVER FORGET A HUMAN FACE - especially Raf and Jack's ... this should be a hint on Jack and Raf's role in Season Two.

15. The humans were whisked back and Optimus Prime approached Jack and passed him something important - that he thinks only Jack can pull off, not even Ratchet as suggested by Jack - to hold onto the Key to the Ground Bridge's power source - meaning to say, if Megatron doublec-cross the Autobots at the Earth's Core, Jack should cut the Power Source to the Ground Bridge and let Megatron stay down there.

16. Megs and the four Bots, less Ratchet bridged to Earth's Core which is like Unicron in G1, with pumping metallic veins and a giant eye that can see - Megatron commented that Unicron already knows that they (him and the bots) are in Unicron - i quote his words "Make No Mistake" ... by the way, he used it at least 3 times this episode.

17. The episode ended with the Giang Eye looking ard as if preparing for something big ....

so that's all i can remember.

A short clip i captured on my Nokia C7

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  2. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Drawings from Argentina! :D

News Credits:
    WHAT?!!??!? Dude, I will be watching OSR-Part 1 in a couple moments and you are telling me..US that we gotta wait another loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong week to see this epic episode?!??!!? *head explodes* Thank you SO much for the spoilers!!!! :bowdown: :thumbs2: :bay  You are so lucky! ;) 

3. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    WTF?! DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!! I can't believe I have to wait a week to see this! Goddamnit! That was awsome stuff you've told us! Thank you! I bow before your awsomeness! :bowdown: 

4. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So...Optimus no do something stupid this time? Good.

And I'm starting to think that my theory on how Jack learns more about Optimus (at least the beginning of it) is correct.

Thanks for the update, looking forward to tomorrow now. :D ...unless Hasbro does something stupid like stoping them from airing the finalie... :( 

jD001

5. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is great. Thanks! :D 

Is Optimus going to use the matrix? Will it stop Unicron without destroying the earth? Excited! :D 

6. sG_KYo

sG_KYo Active Member

News Credits:
  7. janeDoe001

News Credits:
    Thankies! :D 

jD001

8. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks a bunch. I knew Megatron would be the unexpected ally—no one would've been more unexpected.

So is Megatron, feeling a bit (a lot) jilted is out for revenge, huh? Wouldn't it have been better or at least beneficial for the Cybertronians to have the Decepticons to continue to collect Dark Energon and to transport it off world? If Megatron's visions told him to bring them to the volcano, should they being doing the opposite?

9. sG_KYo

sG_KYo Active Member

News Credits:
  10. adambman

adambman Well-Known Member

Many thanks, Kyo! Wow, I said there were shades of LOTR in the slow motion volcano climax to One Shall Fall, now we see a similarity in the somewhat disembodied arch antagonists. As in point 17 ;) 

Also I'm keen to see this for Ratchet's explanation on the dangers/improbabilities of Bridging to Earth's core; I'm anticipating someone may suggest bridging Unicron out of where he is...

11. janeDoe001

News Credits:
    Hey June, You Mad?
    :lol 

jD001

12. adambman

For the love of all things Transformers, please get the make and model of your HDD Recorder and Google the manual! :bowdown: 

PS Nice cameo of your collection shelves in the second one!

13. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow! I didn't know you uploaded 3 Clips! Thanks a bunch again and again! Saturday can't come fast enough :D 

14. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    This is so cool! :D  Thank you!

So, they're planning to knock out Unicron. Without Unicron, earth is doomed. But the big guy doesn't want to stay where he is, so they're going to have knock him out? Interesting. Shouldn't they feel guilty that they're imprisoning a sentient being for humanity's benefit/the benefit of all life on earth?

Well, Unicron doesn't seem like a nice person anyway. :lol 

15. adambman

Right at the start of the first clip: who is that on the high ridge way behind the Autobots, Megatron or a manifestation of Unicron?

16. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think Unicron is the major character going to die between now and season 2. Killing him were he rests saves, his newest creation, Earth.

17. sG_KYo

sG_KYo Active Member

News Credits:
    Ok the good news is my 5-6yrs old Toshiba HDD Recorder is still working.
    Even better news, there are ample space inside my HDD Recorder.

Lastly, all set for the finale tomrorow - 7pm (+8hrs GMT) ...

One Shall Rise - NOT!!!!

Watch this space for Torrents in another 26hrs or so.

18. janeDoe001

News Credits:
    Sweet. :D 

jD001

19. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    must resist....must resist spoilers.....
    oh stuff it.
    EDIT: F**king hell that sounds awesome!! I have to wait almost a week to see this? Ugh I can't see the clips either, damn school
    :bowdown: 
    EDIT: Oh wait, the finale, episode 26? Hmmmmmm.....gee I don't know if I should watch that...oh stuff it. It'll keep me entertained until Sunday for episode 25

20. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    Nice! :D