Spoilers!!! Spoilers!! Biggest Spoilers!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by krishnanspace, Jan 24, 2014.

1. krishnanspace

krishnanspace Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    dont know if this is true but saw it on TFLAMB.read it after the jump.

Asteroid that killed the dinosaurs was Unicron's "planet" form. Asteroid the size of Rhode Island this time, instead of planet sized. He's "dead", Primus killed him 65 million years ago.

Dinobots: The "transformers" that Unicron's body was populated with, similar to Primus' cybertronians. Some of them followed their God to Earth millions of years ago, reformatted to anything they could still find alive here when they found where he landed, but went offline since their source of life was gone.

Death of Primus in Earth's atmosphere as well as the dissemination of All Spark Energy from the first movie let loose tons of energy.

Some of this energy is captured in relics, the "Matrixes" of the Dinobots and where their life source comes from. The relics were empty since the Dinobots had been dormant so long. They're essentially Unicron's version of the Matrix, able to revive dead unicronians.

This is what Wahlberg's character finds, one of those relics, and it's active now.

Meanwhile, the Autobots have been forced into hiding by a rogue human organization, which is being supplied and aided by Lockdown.

Other relics have been found by the evil human character and funneled to China, where they were used to re-animate/imbue sparks to Chinese created transformers, which are pieced together from what remained of the Decepticons. Lockdown has been key in aiding the human to do this as well as locating the relics. These Chinese Decepticons are tainted with Unicron's energy and extra powerful - as well as having the ability to combine. Each is armed with a relic, and the relics combine to form Menasor's weapon as well. The program to revive these Decepticons is portrayed as being the responsibility of the evil rogue American businessman (since China would sensor the film if the actual Chinese government were portrayed as responsible.)

Wahlberg's final relic is lost to Lockdown, and it is used to re-animate what is left of Megatron's body. It is Megatron's personal weapon, but he's Galvatron now.

Prime and the Autobots have been on a hunt as well, locating the original recipients of Unicron's energy, long lifeless, aboard Lockdown's ship. Lockdown had located them but not revived them as they were not Decepticons and obviously extremely powerful. Prime uses the Matrix to re-animate them and because of this they are feral but not evil. The plant/warehouse where the Decepticons were being re-animated is revealed to be Lockdown's ship, cloaked, which Prime disables when he boards it, keeping it from transforming and taking off.

Big battle ensues. Galvatron leads the Stunticons against Prime, the Autobots and the Dinobots.

Movie ends with the Decepticons defeated but not destroyed, and Prime decides to leave the planet, as he realizes that the presense of the Matrix and the release of Allspark energy revived more than the Dinobots - Primus' old enemy is stirring deep in the ocean where he's been buried for millions of years, not completely dead, and Prime leaves on Lockdown's ship to locate what is left of Cybertron to see if he can use the matrix to revive Primus. The End

2. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    These films can not have Unicron or Primus. But the Allspark crashing on Earth would fit well into this scenario.

But I really doubt this.

3. HereticalHeresy

HereticalHeresy Decepticon

News Credits:
    Seems more like speculation.

4. PcPrime23

PcPrime23 501st Legion Trooper

News Credits:
    Most likely fake. But this could be real. It's plausible

5. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's a member's theory on what he thinks. Sorry I don't remember his name here on TFW but he also posted it up on TFLAMB. It's not legit.

6. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Pure Passion

News Credits:
    I agree with some of these ideas.

I like the idea that Unicron has been in the ocean,

I guess he's the real Ancient one Lol.

7. Astrocon

Astrocon A spyware on Teletran-1

News Credits:
    TFLAMB is not a reliable source.

8. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    stopped reading when i saw Unicron

9. cliffjumper15

cliffjumper15 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    cool plot which seems to coincide with what vehicles were shot where, but seems like more speculation then a "spoiler." wheres the source this came from? couldnt find anything on tflamb.com

EDIT: found this on tflamb, its an anonymous comment in a thread about di bonaventura's interview. to call this a spoiler is rubbish, purely made up.

10. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Like I said, one of our members here made that up as speculation.

11. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I would be fine with this...which means it is probably not true. But I will be...satisfied if this is the case.

12. Ring3r

Ring3r 5.0

LMAO!

Ok, this is a copy/paste from what I wrote right here on this very messageboard. People were like OMG DID U MAKE THAT UP? DO U KNOW THINGS?!

I don't. I just guessed at all of that in terms of plot.

13. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    I think this is fake but awesome.I would love a plot like this

14. Ring3r

Ring3r 5.0

No, I didn't. I don't even know what that site is......they just copied what I wrote here :) 

15. Ring3r

Ring3r 5.0

There you go. My original post, you can even click the little > and go to the thread where I made it. I had no idea somebody took it and posted it somewhere, but I'm flattered that so many people seem to think it's 1)Good, and 2)Plausible.

Where was this posted? I'd like to let them know they got punked, and I'd like to tell off whomever is hawking my random brain farts as gospel.

16. JohnRedcorn

JohnRedcorn Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I stopped reading at the part where Megatron is revived as Galvatron (assuming that they are assuming that the Freightliner is Galvatron), mainly because someone at the ToyFair "confirmed" that black Frieghtliner is Ultra Magnus.

17. Decepticons

Decepticons B∆K. Bug-a-Boo Ghost.

News Credits:
    They didn't "confirm" that.

18. JohnRedcorn

JohnRedcorn Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  19. Ring3r

Ring3r 5.0

So other people don't get too confused, I've copied and pasted the part that you're talking about:

RUMOR:
    A reliable source at the Toy Fair has informed us that the grey cab-over truck we've seen pictured for months now is none other than Ultra Magnus.

So....it's a rumor...and it's from a "reliable source."

Taking with a grain of salt....

20. Decepticons

Decepticons B∆K. Bug-a-Boo Ghost.

News Credits: