[SPOILER] Transformers Prime Season Finale - OSR-P3 - First Aired in Singapore

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by sG_KYo, Oct 4, 2011.

1. sG_KYo

sG_KYo Active Member

News Credits:
    Hi guys,

The Season Finale finally aired!!! I just enjoyed 8 sweet mins of Transformers goodness!!!

First 8 mins and a lot of GOODNESS inside!!!

Already recorded two short clips to be shared soon.

Meantime, let me finish up before I give my synopsis.

UPDATE: FIRST CLIP finally up on Youtube

UPDATE 2: 2nd Clip

Enjoy! uploading still in process for the other 3 clips. damn Singtel always screw up my network!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  2. bio9205

bio9205 Knocked Out

Okay, spoilers from me:

The Autobots and Megs descend down to the Earth's core.

FLASHBACK! Ratchet tells the humans how Orion Pax came to be Optimus Prime. Orion was a clerk who was inspired by the ideals of Megatronus, a gladiator revolutionary who named himself after a certain Prime. Megatronus wanted a Cybertron where everyone was treated equally. Presenting himself to the Council, he wanted to be named Prime, but his violent ways put the Council off. Orion then spoke in his place, and the Council deemed him worthy to be Prime... If he found the Matrix of Leadership.

Megs shortened his name to Megatron, started the Cons, and waged war. Corruption spread to Cybertron's very core: Primus' spark. Orion travelled there to try and reverse the corruption. However, there, an ailing Primus deemed Orion worthy, and granted him the Matrix... Transforming him into Optimus Prime.

Back at the core of the Earth, Unicron's antibodies - bat-like creatures with tentacles - start shooting at the gang. Arcee falls from the ledge and lands on another below. Bulk falls as well, but is saved by Bee, and asks Bee to let go lest he drags them both down. Bee loses his grip, but Prime saves Bulk. Megs and Prime fight back-to-back, side-to-side, in slow mo, epic music playing. Arcee rejoins them, and they travel further in.

Meanwhile, on the Nemesis, Airachnid laments that they cannot locate Megs' signal and do not know where he is, and proposes an exodus into space to save themselves while they can, claiming leadership for herself. The Vehicons seem to agree, and Airachnid orders Soundwave to get them to... Some coordinate. Soundwave doesn't budge. EPIC MOMENT AHEAD. Airachnid and Soundwave stare at each other, the former challenging Soundwave to say something. I was eagerly anticipating Soundwave to do so, but alas, it was not to be. Airachnid is pissed and wants to make Soundwave follow orders by force, and attacks Soundwave, who casually blocks her attacks from her spider legs, then grabs her with one hand and throws her across the room! Airachnid tries to stand up, but Laserbeak (or whatever it is) swoops down and fires on her. Soundwave steps on her head, and she surrenders: "I yield." Soundwave then turns back to his command post.

Back at base, Ratchet loses their signal. Jack shows him the alleged key to the ground bridge Prime gave him - and Ratchet recognises it to be the key to Vector Sigma! He then deduces that Prime does not plan on returning.

Back at the core, Prime and Megs enter Unicron's spark chamber, leaving Arcee, Bulk, and Bee outside. An energy barrier shields Unicron's spark and weakens both Megs and Prime. Unicron orders Megs to kill Prime, but Megs fights with himself to prevent himself from doing so. Megs faints, and Prime is weakened... Then, Megs rises, fully possessed by Unicron, points his fusion cannon at Prime, who is on the ground. Prime then stands up, calling upon the Matrix: "The power of the Matrix will light our darkest hour!" An energy shield erupting from the Matrix (in Prime's chest) shields him from Megs, and a beam shoots out at Unicron's spark, which is some huge orb of purpley evilness. Unicron's spark is extinguished with a "nooooooooooo!", and all is well, natural disasters stop, etc. Their signals are received by the Bots and the Cons. Oh, and Fowler hugs June!

But it was not to be: As Megs and Prime awaken, Megs unsheaths his sword, walking towards Prime. Prime stands up and says... "Megatronus... Where are we?" Megs keeps his sword just as Bulk, Arcee and Bee enter. Prime says, "Who are they?" A ground bridge appears behind Megs, who lies that the Bots are their foes. Megs asks Prime to enter while he covers him, shooting at the Bots, and Prime does so. The Autobots are shocked.

Bridged back to base, the Bots tell Ratchet of Prime. Ratchet says that when Prime surrendered the Matrix to Unicron's spark, he lost more than the wisdom of the Primes: He lost his memories.

Back on the Nemesis, Megatron returns with Optimus, claiming: "Let us welcome our long-lost comrade: Orion Pax... Is one of us!" To be continued...

While Unicron's death was disappointing, the twist at the end more than made up for it. I cannot wait for season 2!

3. jazzer90

jazzer90 Member

News Credits:
    I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I come to your house now? :D 

4. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Absolutely cool! Thanks! :D 

5. StarYoshi14

StarYoshi14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So the flashbacks in this episode are basically a retelling of Exodus/War for Cybertron?

6. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    OMG! MORE! I demand MORE!

7. Arsenic

Arsenic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Should I read it further? Or should I stop reading it? Arrrrgh, I can't decide! This spoiler is too sweet! :banghead: 

8. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    Looks like they're ironing out the inconsistencies. That's good. :) 

As for Bulkhead, it seems he has a big target on his back. How many times does he end up an inch away from death.

I'm more excited now, more than ever. :D 

9. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    Hmmm. Seems WFC pretty much is the actual background for Prime, barring the obvious visual aesthetic differences.

Or they're both just following the same bible. Let's go with that, and avoid a bunch of continuity headaches.

10. sG_KYo

sG_KYo Active Member

News Credits:
    WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE!

1. The scene starts with Megatron and Autobots entering Unicron
    2. Megatron commented that Unicron knows they are inside him
    3. Scene cuts back to Autobot base where Ratchet talks about OP's and Megs past - Enter Orion Pax and Megatronus.
    4. Megatronus was the Visionary who had a loyal following, including Orion Pax, Soundwave etc.
    5. His main aim was to become a Prime by forcing the council to make him one - when all was lost in his favour, he resort to violence at the Cybertronian Supreme Council with Orion Pax and Soundwave (not Decepticons yet) by his side but was stopped by Orion Pax, who didn't believed in violence and preached about a better Cybertron through peace.
    6. The Council was touched and officially gave him the title, Optimus Prime, but he must earn the Prime title by going on some task. (up to this point i've completed the whole finale and it was DAMN GOOD that i totally forgotten the rest of the plot points.) anyways, he completed the Task by going to the CORE of Cybertron and met an ailing Primus who gave him the Autobot Matrix of Leadership.

7. More battles followed with the Anti-Bodies Robots inside Unicron that fights against the "parasites" in the form of the Transformers that are in Unicron's body. Bulkhead nearly died from a near fall after the effects of Dark Energon affected him.
    8. Bumblebee tries to save his friend and Arcee fell to the next level and did some solid solo-battling.
    9. Classic Battle Scene with Megatron and Optimus Prime battling back to back with their actions all in Slow-Mo. I dropped two tears watching this moment.
    10. The collaboration of OP and Megs cleared the path and OP saved Bulkhead from the fall just as Bee's robot arms gave way.
    11. They proceeded to the core where Unicron appeared in Megatron's Mind commanding him to Eliminate OP - as he mentioned The Last Prime.
    12. Megatron grabbed OP and directed OP to where the Dark Spark lies. Used his Blood Of Unicron to enter the chamber with OP and continued the path to his greatness.
    13. OP commanded his Teammates to hold the fort outside the chambers for as long as possible.

14. Megs and OP reached Unicron's core and more dramatic Mind Control by Unicron appeared in Megs Mind - finally took the control of Megs and WALKED towards OP who was about to release Matrix of Leadership's Collective Wisdom on Unicron (AKA Rodimus Prime in G1 Movie).
    15. Megs resisted it at the last minute and truly overcame Unicron. OP got back on his feet and finally released the Matrix's powers - "Light our Darkest Hour" *I cried again!

16. Unicron gained control of Megs body and tried to fight back, however was too late. OP succeeded.
    17. Everything was peaceful and calm even the Tsunami died down, Volcanoes stopped and no more Tornadoes.

18. Everyone was Cheerful and happy back at Base.

19. Elsewhere That Spider-Bitch was being PWNED by Soundwave with Knockout adding that - Never cross the Quiet One. LOL Moment!

20. Back to current moment, Both Autobots and Decepticons all found the 5 Life Signals and both also opened up their Ground Bridge to receive their Megatron and Autobots collectively.

21. Scene cuts back into Unicron, where .... ok this is the HUGEST SPOILER ...

Should I spoil this? Coz apparently no one guessed this cliffhanger ending.

11. spiritprime

News Credits:
    What.... The... Fuck....?!

What the heck did I just read?! NO... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

12. bio9205

bio9205 Knocked Out

Well, too late, I already did, heh.

Agonizing wait till season 2.

13. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    This is great! :D  Thanks.

Optimus lost his memories, what will happen now to the bots!

14. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

FUCK YES!!!!!!!! That is so awesome!!!!!

15. sG_KYo

sG_KYo Active Member

News Credits:
    yeah, i thot we shouldn't spoil this, coz this is one huge cliffhanger.

:) 

16. spiritprime

News Credits:
    I'm just... I'm just going to crawl into a hole...

17. bio9205

bio9205 Knocked Out

Well, the ending would be utterly disappointing otherwise. Oh well.

18. jazzer90

jazzer90 Member

News Credits:
    I can't believe Prime lost his memories!!

19. bio9205

bio9205 Knocked Out

By the way, sG_KYo, did you manage to get it recorded?

20. Scrapmaker

Scrapmaker Hadar Sen Olmen

Must...resist...urge to spoil self.....
    Ah darnit.
    Well, that's...interesting, to say the least.