Spoiler for the post credit scene

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Terrellatron, Jun 18, 2017.

1. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

Stating the obvious here, but with Unicron in the T6 storyline, that means Primus will also be a part of said storyline.

Before anyone says it, Primus was not Cybertron. If he had been, it would have been as strongly hinted at, as Unicron being Earth.

My guess, is that they'll probably use a different planet (maybe Caminus?) for Primus, or have him hiding in a character who has no idea that they're a vessel.

• Like Like x 2
  2. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actually it kind of is. 1, most people wouldn't believe Unicron was coming into the films so best let them see for themselves and not be called names because you was the one that Spoiled it. 2, Quintessa living and now on Earth in hiding as a human IS MASSIVE in that we actually got a bad guy/girl that didn't die in 1 movie and could become a major thorn in the side of everyone going forward. They actually seem to be going with an arc. Think about this too, if she is a mix of Quintus and Solus Prime, she could very well dona lot of damage and correct anlot of damage as she claims to be a giver of life ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  3. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No it does not. Primus is not necessary. Plots can be done with him never being mentioned.

• Like Like x 2
  4. FlamingBolt

FlamingBolt Well-Known Member

^ Primus wasn't even involved in the TF 1986 movie. But having Primus involved would be pretty cool tho

• Like Like x 2
  5. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Personally would save Primus and have him introduced after Unicron is dealt with. I expect the movie-verse Primus will be the Moon...

6. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    Or she will use him as he used Lockdown to hunt Prime or how she used Prime himself,I have the feeling she's the type of character that uses others lol but maybe they team up who knows..it's up to what direction they want to take the story.I actually want Primus too..at least a mention maybe he sacrificed himself to trap Unicron into our planet.

7. sideswipe3

sideswipe3 Well-Known Member

I could see Quintessa putting Unicron into a new body she made for him that is the size of a planet. Kinda like how Megatron got himself a new body.

8. FirestormBlizzard

FirestormBlizzard No. 1 Jazz Fan

Umm...

What if Unicron formed his robot mode? That would totally screw our atmosphere and "orbit", our climate and everything right?!?!?!

I don't think Earth could really survive if he formed robot mode...

9. tonyformer

News Credits:
    Go read the history of Solus Prime ;)  she created the AllSpark and manifested her essence into it ;)  So like I said, she seems to be Solus and Quintus Prime rolled into one. She very well could be the creator of the AllSpark which gave life to TFs.

10. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    Hahaha... uhhh yeah no it doesn't automatically mean that. At all.

Also, it's THESE movies. If Primus ever showed up, there's literally a 50/50 chance that he could end up being a neon orange remote control car that's a long lost 'brother" of Wheelie... complete with a Jersey accent.

• Like Like x 2
  11. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    I would be extremely happy if this was the case but there is a problem..the artifact from this movie is said to have been used by Quintessa to give them life..that was the thing that disappointed me..I hope it will be explained in future movies,maybe there were many artifacts that could create life.

12. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    That's very interesting..I'm sure there can be made a connection between that and what Optimus said in cybertronian "The legend exists!"I think there were tales and legends about them so yeah.Also as this is already a spoiler thread I might as well say all of it:The staff is the artifact that Megatron wants to revive Cybertron in TLK.That's what Quintessa used to create life..the Knights stole it from her and gave it to Merlin.I also heard that it's the thing that gives Unicron his power but in the hands of others it can give them that power.As I said I can tell you more and if this is true this Thursday when I watch it;) 

• Like Like x 1
  13. tonyformer

News Credits:
    So she could (if true) bring back anyone and or control anyone.

14. NuRF75

NuRF75 Active Member

I posted that in the main spoilers thread. I saw the film on Friday in London at the preview. This can't be the post credit scene...because I left as soon as the credits started (desperate to pee!)...so I'm not convinced that's accurate. Of course it's possible this was a mid-credit sequence but I don't recall any credits prior to this scene.

15. NuRF75

NuRF75 Active Member

Ok...so I just consulted with the mate I went with and yeah, that's the mid credit scene. I presume then there isn't a post credit scene. Now, I posted that in the main spoiler thread unwittingly even though they made it very clear the post credit scene wasn't to be revealed. Why did no one think to pm me! Good grief, I suppose I'd better go back and delete it.

• Like Like x 3
  16. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

Wow, you don't have to be a royal jerk about it. Off to the ignore pile your aft goes. Bye Felicia.:rolleyes2