Spoiler Alert: Bumblebee Movie Motion Comic

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by MrJoshimusPrime, May 15, 2019.

1. MrJoshimusPrime

MrJoshimusPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I recently picked up Bumblebee on Blu Ray and watched the motion comic that was featured. The ending of it really feels like it's a prequel to the 2007 film. How do you guys feel about this?

2. TheSoundwave

TheSoundwave Bounty Hunter

News Credits:
    I noticed that too. Not sure what it means, if anything. If they've truly decided to make Bumblebee a reboot, it's possible the comic was in the works before that decision, and they just decided to include it anyway.

Although I'm still on-the-fence about the whole reboot/prequel debate. After the whole back-and-forth game a couple months back, I'm not convinced they've decided on a direction. And I don't think they're using the word "reboot" in same sense the fans use it. I'm not sure they'll be a solid answer until we get closer to the next movie. At the moment, I still consider Bumblebee more of a prequel than a full reboot (more like a soft reboot, that ignores some of the Burton stuff from TLK).

• Like Like x 6
  3. Decepticon Miner

Decepticon Miner Banned

News Credits:
    It’s just a comic.

It’s not connected to Bumblebee or any of the movies. Good lord

4. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

After seeing that and all the other bonus material included with Bumblebee, it’s very obvious to me that it was all shot before they decided to make it a reboot.

Such sloppy handling. I still think they should have just left it as a prequel and then did a proper reboot in a few years. The whole thing is just so sloppy.

• Like Like x 2