Someone digibashed this years ago, and when I saw the head on Shapeways, I knew I had to try it. My first full repaint custom! I was holding my breath through the entire thing, I swear. The ball-joint for the heads didn't match up. I took off a 5mm ball-joint from Animated Ratchet's arms, dremeled a hole in it & dremeled the Springs ball-joint down to a little pin-size that would glue it. My first intention was to put a screw in, but you can't really get the angle to put one in on that Springer piece. And... the ball joint broke when I got Spiny's full head on. So his head is not quite on the ball-joint, stuck in this looking-up pose. The damn horn broke at the last second too! Head's no biggie. I have to remove the heads from all my customs (made by Spoonman on commission) to transform them. But I would like to take off the thighs, sand them down again and get rid of the weird greening effect under that purple. And re-try with the head so I don't have the broken horn. We'll see. For now, though, he looks REALLY great on the shelf with the Scavengers.