SpikeMcclane's big sale of everything Transformers + Figuarts, Ironman, Plamo, etc.

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by SpikeMcclane, Nov 29, 2012.

1. SpikeMcclane

SpikeMcclane Member

I have a whole bunch of stuff available. Easiest way to organize it, I think is this google spreadsheet here with prices:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqWWDSnuuu_DdEFlS2pEZjVQcUhMYmltVkIxUm1ZNnc#gid=0

All prices are without shipping. Buyer is to cover paypal fees unless other arrangements are made. I may knock off a few bucks if you buy a bundle of stuff.

My personal preference is usually priority mail, since it's faster and has tracking (and generally is very close to regular parcel postage, sometimes less).
    Pictures of most of it are below, I'll be adding additional ones, hopefully over the weekend. Forgive the poor photography.
    Please contact me for any questions. Anything loose, assume it has all the parts and accessories unless noted, but don't expect instructions (thought I will check the big tub of them I have). To be sure, I will double check condition and completeness of everything before making a deal.

Also, I'm really trying to get funds because I got some medical bills (nothing bad wrong as far as I know, just unexpected). I admit, however, I can maybe be tempted with superrobots, macross and third party stuff, especially if I make some other sales first.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SpikeMcclane

SpikeMcclane Member

bump