Spiderus plays Transformers: Prime The Game for very first time (BLOG)

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Spiderus Prime, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Since I read @CaptainSlayer's threads of seeing Transformers Cartoons for very first time, and someone read the IDW Transformers Comics, so I going to played Transformers: Prime The Game since I seen the cartoon, have the toys and the crayons well why not played the game that released along side Fall of Cybertron so let's begin in Story Mode:

Part 1: Intro the Breach

It's feels liked a Prime episode that's a start, but why Nemesis is carrying a monster-size asteroid make out of DARK ENGERON, and the Autobots just found out so they go on the Nemesis to destroyed it I guessing? So I playing as Optimus Prime to leaned the moves of the game along with Ratchet, Bulkhead, & Arcee giving you ways of how to defeated the Vehicons, and destroying the first wired than the Nemesis shoots three more lines that's crazy, so I used the transforming Optimus into his vehicle mode, and that was fun to beating up Vehicons, and destroyed those three line, but than comes Megatron and the first time that I up against him..well he beat me up, well the second time I beat him. So the asteroid opens up with the Autobots are shock of what's going on, and under the inside of the asteroid theirs two red eyes, with the Autobots felling back to space there's also a hand too. Back on the Nemesis Megatron is greeted to.....Starscream?!?!? wait this places somewhere of season 2, and
    he should be going rouge at the end of season 1 than come back to the Decepticons at the end of season 2
    , but as always Megatron gets the one up on Starscream so do the commands to Airachnid and Knockdown, again this somewhere in season 2 and
    Airachnid should be in the static pod all season 2 after the events in Crossfire and Armada and being unleashed by Silas/Cylas at neared in season 3.
    Well that's the end of part 1, next up it's Part 2! PART 2! PART 2!

Part 2: Homecoming
    While Ratchet tries to gets a Autobot sigs than he leaves than more sigs pops up so the kids leaves the base...AGAIN. Meanwhile Arcee works up from a factory than founds herself with Insecticons, I play as Ms. Mean and Blue to beat up some buggies than Airachnid,
    The Killer of Tailgate
    shown up and I beat her in the first part than Jack randomly shows up too than Airachnid got her Jackie-poo (That is from the Japanese dub) So a Bike-Mode Arcee chases Airachnid in Chopper-Mode, after vehicle jump to get Jack safe.

Part 3: Deserted
    Meanwhile Bulkhead works and founds Miko on his chest than Starscream,
    The Killer of Cliffjumper
    shows up and blasted some old sandstone temple things, so I play as The Shredd...I mean Bulkhead in the vehicle mode part of the level is hard I keep dying at time so I founds the light at the end of the tunnel (and I just now got a Third Day song stuck in my head, great) while free Bulkhead and Miko escaped tunnel in Petra?!?! So the Vehicons show up both Car and Jet versions from the show than their got a Tank version, why those guys aren't in the show after beating all the Vehicons than it's Bulkie vs Screamer and I won than Miko takes pics from her early 2000's phone and got Kidnapped, too great!

Also I played the non-story mode mini-games, and I keep losing. So on to Parts 4 and 5!

Part 4: Captured
    We've found Bumblebee in Energon Chains, to found Raf turn out those chains, I played as Mr. Star of RID'15 Himself Bumblebee, I been hit a lot of times by those Vehicons (Jet, Car, & Helicopter) Yes another new type that isn't in the show. Then after Bee destroyed security server and two random computers, but the Vehicons found Raf, than Bumblebee later saves Raf. You thought they are safe than comes Dr. McSassed himself, Knock Out, after a lot of tries Knock Out drives out and Raf wasn't there all.

Part 5: Dark Envoy

Meanwhile Ratchet founds Optimus discovered that Monstrous Being in the Dark Energon, to reviled to be Thunderwing, a Herald of
    Unicron
    , you played again as Optimus you only shoot at Thunderwing's head and cannon after that they Megatron and the Nemesis shows up to shoot at Thunderwing, than Prime and Ratchet try to escaped into the
    Groundbridge
    after beating up some Vehicons, Optimus makes it, but Ratchet did not, sometime later Megatron awakes Thunderwing who tells I'm that he is here to destroyed the
    Matrix
    and it's host, Megatron agrees to these terms, but Thunderwing only to repaired not by Knock Out, but with Ratchet,
    Like he did in season 3 with the Predas
    , but there also got both Raf and Miko there too.
    So now for part 6 and 7.

Part 6: Shock and Dread
    While I playing as Bee again, along with Arcee, I beat up a lot of Vehicons than from a directs it's Dreadwing,
    The Brother of Skyquake
    so he throwing bombs at him while I in vehicle mode takes a lot of jumps than all that Arcee comes by shooting at Dreadwing and Bumlbebee
    did the some method to his bro, but it's didn't kills him like his bro
    so I face Dreadwing, and he is tough but I beat him out only to cover himself over some rock and Soundwave took the part of Thunderwing. Fan Fact: For this game Dreadwing is voiced by Fred Tatasciore and not his voice actor in the cartoon.

Part 7: Into Ruin
    Somewhere in Greece Optimus and Bulkhead are spying on Megatron and Starscream on getting one of Thunderwing's part than Bulkhead punch a temple pillar and Starscream shoot a open hole and Bulkhead ran after him and Prime faces Megatron, again! As Optimus, I beat Megatron with a lot of punches that Megatron going
    SynthEn
    Super Mode and beat me up, in 2 tries of him face again, while I did finally beat him and I run to and beating up some Copter, Tank, Jet & another type for the Vehicons this time a Oil Tanker version, than after passed some booby-traps, as Prime is climbing up the rock way up come Megatron and blow some rock at Optimus also burred him, too. Now for parts 8 and 9.

Part 8: The Escaped!
    In the Nemesis we've found Ratchet in Energon Shackles to see Megatron with the final part of Thunderwing, than they see Bulkhead with Starscream in the Nemesis so Ratchet escaped from Megatron's Bonds, so I played as...Ratchet (FINALLY) as going to thought a pathway of guarding gates and open/close doors, than after I rescue Raf and Miko than I faces the Copters, Tanks, & Cars Vehicons thought a lifter than after that I faces The Superior One himself Soundwave, while I killed the generators' power source while the Tank and Oil Tanker Vehicons try to stop me, than after that than I faces Soundwave in his best way to beat you by sounds attacks,
    Groundbridge
    trick than after that
    The Doctor of Doom
    beats The Superior One than Ratchet and The Kids called for back-up for the other Autobots.

Part 9: The Spider's Web
    As Bumblebee and Arcee shows up and doing that Horror Movie trope of slitting up, she found her Rival Airachnid, and I plays as Arcee again, as I shooting and punching Airachnid a lot of times, and shoot the Nemesis' tailfin to get her again and she too got a
    SynthEn
    Super Mode, too than keep beating and the Insecticons too, until she is beating for good. As she maybe going to be killed off than Arcee shooting at the Insecticons, and she was gone, again. Now to parts....wait since the Switch is coming out on Wednesday I guessing so less do the parts now!

Part 10: Dangerous Vantage
    While Bumblebee and Knock Out doing a car chase than he mocking Bumblebee than he on and that's made Knock Out very mad, so I played as Bumblebee final time, As I keep beating him than until he went into
    SynthEn
    Super Mode, too than as I keep him beating up and as he is defeating I made scatted his paint, than try to Ramming me than Bumblebee jumps into the air and Knock Out went down, and Bumblebee never see Knock Out again.

Part 11: Retribution
    As Bulkhead gives Starscream than [​IMG]
    I play as Bulkhead, again to beat up Starscream until like with Knock Out's, Starscream got
    SynthEn
    Super Mode, too than after beating him, Starscream beating try to used the Power Core of Thunderwing for himself, but as always Megatron shows to try the yellow wing coward of what his up too than Thunderwing awakens and takes his power core only to doing his mission from Unicron, but Megatron tries to tells him than it's too late and blast him and Screamer to a Dark Energon Fire, and escaped. While I try to escaped by punching the boxes and Vehicons, than I left to meet Ratchet. Now the Final Parts 12 and 13.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  2. Spiderus Prime

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Parts 2 and 3 are Up!

3. CaptainSlayer

CaptainSlayer "Soundwave just sent out Randal"

Very cool thread, Spiderus!

I've skimmed over all three parts but didn't reveal spoiler as I'm unsure if spoilers in the game will match up with the show? I still plan on watching Prime at some point and don't want to ruin anything big. :X

4. Spiderus Prime

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Well the game is it's own continuity, so you are good as part of the series in the Prime/RID'15 Discussion forum.

5. CaptainSlayer

CaptainSlayer "Soundwave just sent out Randal"

Awesome, thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Spiderus Prime

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Parts 5 and 6 are up, and sorry for the really long delayed.

7. Spiderus Prime

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    7 and 8 are up!

8. Spiderus Prime

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Parts 8,9,10, & 11 are up!

9. TF Bumblebee

TF Bumblebee Well-Known Member

Nice! I think if they delivered this to other consoles (e.g. PS3, Xbox 360) and incorporated some sort of online Multiplayer mode, I think I'd find myself playing the game much more frequently :) 

10. Spiderus Prime

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Well this game is only made for The WII U and 3DS, around the same time as Fall of Cybertron was released, so you pretty mush out of luck also there no online Multiplayer mode either.

11. TF Bumblebee

TF Bumblebee Well-Known Member

I was never implying of such...

I own the game on my Wii. I was just suggesting how cool it would be to have it on other consoles with the additional possibility of an Online Multiplayer mode.