Spider-Man 3 Pic...Black Spidey Arrives!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Joe Moore, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Dalarsco

Dalarsco Kickback=ROCK

Raimi seemed to miss the point of the balck suit. It's supposed to have a more organic feel to it, hinting that Spidy is no longer alone in his head.

2. Hal9000

Hal9000 Model Paperian

(Before, excuse my poor english :redface2:  ) I think there is something more than just the symbiot suit, if you look his position and attitude he looks tired or sad, i guess maybe there will be possible a supposed or pretends dead of aunt May, and the original color change of the suit is just the beginning of the transformation that will be gradual until becoms like the Black and White suit and Venom appears in movie 4 (in fact at the end of 3).
    I guess :confused2  :sly2: 

3. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

Remember when Routh's Superman costume came out and the fan-costumes were Photoshops of that, and they all looked better? Same deal here, except with Spiderman and his superior fan-made costume.

4. Sparky Prime

Sparky Prime Well-Known Member

That fan-made version looks awesome. I'd perfer that the spider wrapped around and connected to a spider on the back (as it does in the comics) but otherwise, that would be perfect for a movie version of the black costume.

5. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

Ehh, Venom or nor Vnom. I think the suit looks great!!